'I don't live in hell because of you'

Right beside me was my ex, my crazy ex. That is what I think of her everyone else thinks that she is one of the sweetest person in the whole world, I though so too when we were together.

One day when I was alone on the football field, I heard someone screaming my name. When I turned around, I saw her, my ex Melody. "What do you want?" I almost screamed at her, "I want to talk to you about our breakup!" she looks at me with her blue eyes that always reminds me of the ocean. "Could we not do it here?!" I spoke. "Then meet me by my house after school. "Fine." I said and kept going.

School was over and I was on my way to her house, I was not exited to see her. The thoughts in my head about our breakup made me wonder if I still loved her. No, I can't we've broke up and I hate her for that. I stood outside of her house, I got up to the door and knocked. I heard someone go down some stairs and knew that it was Melody. I heard a flick and klick, and she opened the door with a soft smile, the smile I always liked about her. "You can come in" she greeted me. "Sure-sorry" I say and got in, I took off my shoes and jacket. "Where should we be?" I say, "we can be in my bedroom, nobody is home yet."

She says and I nod following her up to her room, the room we laughed in, the room we cuddled in, the room we made memories in. "So uhm what about the breakup did you wan to talk about?" I asked shyly "I wanted to ask why. Why did you breakup with me, we had a perfect relationship, and I don't know what happened that you wanted to break up so please tell me." She says almost whispering. "Look Melody if we never met, I'd be drunk and wake up in someone else's bed. And if we never met, I'd be lost in a crowded room of fake friends, I wouldn't even know what love is!" I say and almost wanted to cry, in front of her. "Then explain why we broke up if we had such an amazing relationship!?" she says with teary eyes, "There's a million different reasons why we shouldn't be together, but when I pull I all together it all come back to you. I love it when the only light is me, you and the moon but... we are the right couple but it's the wrong time." I say with teary eyes too, I can't believe I cry for someone I've broken up with, I feel stupid. "I understand but when is it the right time?" she looks at me, "I don't know, we need to feel it for ourselves and see when the right time is for the both of us." I look back at her, holding her hands. I let go and whisper a little, "Bye Melody, remember that you were the reason I don't live in hell anymore." And turned around and left, I could hear her say "Goodbye Jacob..."

The End

Author- Arbana Nikqi
Word count: 546
Inspirational