8 - New Clothes & Bigger Problems

I didn't really know what to think about the pile of shopping bags Aunt Jenny placed in my room. They were filled with clothes I would never wear, yet still, I didn't want to throw them out. I decided to peek through them, just to see if there was anything to salvage. Aunt Jenny decided to help. She raided my dresser and placed my socks and male underwear in the same drawer to make room for one dedicated to bras and panties.

I didn't like it, but I couldn't object. I couldn't really wear my male underwear anymore. Aunt Jenny had bought me a lot of new panties, all coming in a variety of colors. I was happy to have some new underwear at least, but the rest of Aunt Jenny's haul didn't evoke the same emotion.

'What about this?' My aunt held up a girl's black long-sleeved top with a picture of an arrow going through a heart on it. 'I know you like wearing black.'

'Do you want me to get bullied?'

She then brought out a few plain black tops. They could be androgynous enough to wear, but I didn't want to. They would fit too tight and would make my breasts obvious to anyone near me.

She bought a variety of skirts for me as well. Pleated, plaid, denim, long, all sorts of skirts that I was never going to wear. The only thing that caught my eye were a pair of black overalls. Guys wear overalls as well, so I might have been able to get away with them if they didn't have pink stitching lining them.

Aunt Jenny had also done a bit of shoe shopping. Most of which were Converse high tops that came in pink, hot pink, purple, yellow, and black. She had also thought it was a good idea to buy me some high heels. I scoffed as she pulled out a pair of light pink ankle strap pumps, followed by some white sandal heels and a pair of light blue peep-toe heels.

'Under what circumstance would I possibly wear those?' I said.

Aunt Jenny shrugged. 'Fun?' She shook her head. 'You may resist, but they're staying in your room. You'll thank me one day.'

I highly doubted it.

I needed to get away from the scene, so I called up Walt and Ramone. Unfortunately both were busy, but I managed to arrange a get together tomorrow. A guys night sounded like exactly what I needed. A movie with Walt and Ramone was always a blast.

I decided to play video games for the rest of the day. I had lost track of time, and before I knew it, Aunt Jenny was getting herself ready to go out.

'You can order pizza if you want,' she said as she applied some mascara.

'Where are you going?'

'I've got a date tonight. Last minute. You'll be alone for a few hours, so don't sneak into my wardrobe.' She finished with a wink. I rolled my eyes. She left quickly, and suddenly, the apartment was very quiet. I wasn't alone often, and when I was, I barely noticed.

I strolled into Aunt Jenny's room. I don't know why, but I was curious about her clothes. She had gone out of her way to go for a style when she shopped for me, so I wondered if she did the same for her clothes that she didn't make.

I stopped before I could reach the wardrobe. Something smelled really good. I wandered into the adjacent bathroom. She had left all her makeup supplies out. A tube of red lipstick was left open, right next to a bottle of sweet-smelling perfume. The whole sink area was covered in makeup supplies. Aunt Jenny was a lot of things, clean not one of them.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My face looked softer, my eyes a bit larger. My breasts were poking out from my Iron Man shirt. I did look like a girl, and I gathered with makeup, even more.

There were makeup wipes on the sink as well. Nobody would notice if I quickly put on a bit of lipstick, or mascara, or eyeliner, blush, foundation, the whole works! It got excited for a second, and I didn't know why.