VI

Essence

Heyy baby. I kissed Von on his cheek as I sat in the passengers seat.

You had a good day workin? Von placed a kiss on my lips.

You know it was not that bad, especially since I got a good amount of tips today. I leaned my head back onto the head rest while turning to look at Von.

That's my girl, a real hustler. He turned his head to look at me with a smile as he focused his eyes back on the road.

Once we get home, I'm change so we can head out to the movies. I smiled to myself.

Nah we not goin there. He stated while continuing to drive.

What...why? I asked confused & upset while looking at him turning the steering wheel.

I'm trynna have fun tonight, let's go to a Club. Von looked at me with reassurance.

That'll work baby. I said while smiling but wondering why he's trying to switch plans with me.

10pm

Damn ma, I shouldn't of let you come out to this club lookin this sexy if I knew hella n*ggas would be here too. Von grabbed my waist while walking me towards the bar.

I wore a tight fitted red dress with my red bottom heels & a Gucci purse which coordinates the overall outfit.

I'm go to the bathroom real quick, but first let me pay for you a drink. Von told the bartender what kind of drink I wanted & then placed a kiss on my lips while heading into the crowd of people.

I take a sip of the cocktail that tasted sweet while moving my body to the music that played through the loud speakers.

10 mins went by & Von still hasn't came back to the bar

Suddenly a man comes up to me in a Versace suit with shades on.

Well, hey there beautiful! He stared at me but I couldn't see his eyes from how dark his shades were.

I'm with my boyfriend. I said while looking away from him and standing up from my seat.

Well if that's so where is he? He asked with a chuckle.

I started walking away from the guy completely ignoring every word until he yanked my arm towards him.

You ain't going no where thickums. He whispered in my ear as he held a tight grip up against my body.

I felt him breath on my neck as well with the smell of liquor on his breathe.

Get the F*ck off my girl! Von grabbed him while punching him in his face repeatedly.

Von stop! I yelled once I seen blood on the man face & vons knuckles, even when I said stop & tried to pull him off he wouldn't budge.

The security ran in on the scene and began pulling Von off the man while escorting him out the club, I picked up a bag he dropped & followed behind him.