X

Essence
*Flash Back*

If you wanna be my girl you gotta give me head. Andre said to me as I sat on the park bench while he leaned on his bike.

Why? I asked confused.

If you really like me so much then you'll do it baby girl.

Those 2 words "Baby Girl" was my weakness from  Andre who was the first guy I ever talked to During my Senior year of high school. Not knowing what to do because of how much I really liked him I agreed.

When & where? I asked cluelessly.

Right now underneath the slides. He said with a smirk on his face.

People will see us. I said while turning my head to face his group of friends he played basketball with.

No They not so come on. He insured as I followed behind him.

My heart was racing because I never done this before & I felt a bad feeling about this.

Who is this big bitch!? A girl with long boxed braids yelled as she seen me & Andre walking together.

Chill this my cousin. Andre said nonchalantly while walking up to her & grabbing her waist.

What!? I semi yelled with hurt in my voice.

You know ion do big girls and plus your my only girl he said to the girl with long boxed braids.

You wasn't claiming her when you just asked me for head! I blurted out.

You ain't give me it so shut up bitch! He yelled while walking up to me in anger.

I'm glad I didn't put my mouth on yo dirty ass. I spoke up.

Go home before I fuck you up. He choked me tightly while whispering into my ear.

Fuck u! I semi yelled while he let go of the grip he had on my throat.

I walked home feeling hurt & worthless.

Essence
Present Time.
5pm

I sat in the passenger seat of the car & scrolled on my Instagram seeing Some guy spamming the likes on my Instagram.

Who dat? Von asked as he snatched my phone away.

Some dude I use to talk to. I said while rolling my eyes.

Don't play with me ma. Von playfully grabbed my throat as he kissed my lips.

Im for real I don't even know how he found my Instagram. I said while exiting from the app.

I'm block that lame nigga. Von said while grabbing my phone from me again.

Von grabbed my thigh as I sat there waiting for him to give me my phone back.