• 𝔱𝔴𝔬 •

[ 02. liver alone ! ]

I DIDNT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL but I had to

I DIDNT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL but I had to. My mom died when I was a child and my dad, well he's my dad. He tries his best but never enough. All he ever does is work at the hospital. My twin sister is in rehab which leaves me alone. The only option was to come to school.

I can still see her. I saw her in my dreams last night. It hurts to know I won't have a ride to this hell hole. Now I have to take the stupid bus.

"Remember, your principal loves you, and I want to be safe." The principal announces over the speaker. Safe my ass. Every girl needs to be saved from coming into his office. He's ugly and a pervert. "All students are encouraged to return home promptly from school grounds. Avoid strangers; walk in twos and threes." Please, that isn't going to do anything. I think as I walk towards my group.

"Hi, guys." I say in front of the fountain. They all look up at me surprised. Tatum gasps and gets up from her spot, which was Stu's lap.

"Oh, Heather." Tatum hugs me. She pulls out of the hug. "How are you doing?" She asks holding my shoulders. I smile sadly.

"Why are you back?" Randy asks me rather rudely. I glare at him.

"Why? Got a problem strawberry shortcake." I say to him. He shrugs.

"I would have thought you'd be home, considering you were there." He tells me. I roll my eyes.

"Leave her alone." Sidney smacks his arm as she pulls me into a hug.

"How are you?" I ask her. considering her mother had died.

"I'm fine." She says simply. She's obviously not fine.

"Come here bear." Billy says opening his arms for me to go into. I smile and go hug him. You see, Sidney thinks we have a brother-sister relationship but I just like him. Not gonna lie, she's an idiot. I cuddle into his arms. I swear, I be doing extra shit and she excuses it. For Christmas, I'm getting her glasses. It will do her good.

"What kind of questions did they ask you, Sidney?" I ask her as she sits next to me and Billy. She then looks at me.

"They asked if I knew Casey." She tells me. I nod frowning.

"They asked me that too." Tatum mentions. We look at her.

"Hey, did they ask you if you like to hunt?" Stu asks Billy.

"Yeah, they did." Billy says. I open my book.

"Did they ask you?" Billy asks Stu. Obviously, they did if he asked you. I roll my eyes.

"Why would they ask you if you liked to hunt?" Tatum asks out loud.

"Cause their bodies were gutted." Randy says with answers with no hesitation making me shiver. Billy grip tightens around me. *Does the Debby Ryan*