• 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢 •

[ 09. betrayed ! ]

"WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE to you that I'm not a killer?" Billy asks Sidney who was sitting on the bed

"WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE to you that I'm not a killer?" Billy asks Sidney who was sitting on the bed. I walk toward the two slowly with a raised hand. I had a knife in my hand ready to 'stab' Billy, killing him.

"Oh, my God." Sidney says as she looks at me with widened eyes. I tilt my head at her. She reacts so slow.

"Huh?" Billy asks Sidney confused. I raise my hand up. She gets up and walks backward.

"Oh, my God." Sidney repeats scared. She looks at me terrified. I want to laugh so bad. This is too good.

"Sidney..." Billy says.

"Billy, watch out!" She says making Billy turn around. I 'stab' Billy in his chest over and over. He turns around facing Sidney as he stumbles. Sidney cry's as Billy stretches his hand out for her to grab.

"Sid..." He says gasping. He holds his chest and falls to the ground. Sidney cries as always. I clean off the knife that had blood. I run after her. She runs into the bed out the door.

"No!" She cries out. She locks the door. I laugh and go another way. I open another door leading to another room. I open it showing Sidney. She runs to another room. She hits me with the door making me fall. I groan.

She runs to a room and locks it. I get up and bang on it. "Help me, somebody help me!" I hear muffled. I open the door slightly. I stick my head in.

Sidney ends up going out the window. She holds on the window. I get in and grab her arm. "Help me!" She screams. I roll my eyes and push her off. She falls on a tarp. I groan and grab my phone from my pocket. I wait until he answers.

"She's on her way to the front of the house." I say before hanging up. I go down stairs where Randy's stupid ass was.

"No, Jamie. Uh, watch out." He says holding a pillow. He was watching the tv. "Watch out, Jamie. You know he's around." He says. I walk closer to him.

"Look, there he is. I told you.-" Randy says. "-I told you he was right around the corner. Jamie. Jamie." Randy says sitting up. He leans towards the tv. "-Jamie, look behind you. Look behind you.-" He repeats.

"-Turn around. Behind you.-" He says holding the pillow closer. "-All the time, behind you.-" Randy says scooting closer. "-Jamie, turn around. Ohh! God! Yeah." I put my knife higher up his head.

He turns his head when he hears something. He jumps when he sees me. I, of course had the costume on. "Ah!" He screams when he trips. I stab him on the leg. He hits me with a vase the was on a table. He runs out the house as I see Stu. I take off my mask. I hate this costume, it made me feel hot.

"Follow the whimp." I tell him mad.

"Wher-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Follow the plan, Stu. Go get Randy and come back. Act like he's the killer. Remember." I tell Stu who nods. He runs off.