Chapter 1

Quick note:

I wont be doing the flashback, or what happens before as the old lady Rose tells it (Not hating, just telling), I'm just gonna go straight on to the story. Hope you enjoy!

Also, if you guys like reacting to stories, like commenting on paragraphs, feel free to comment on my stories as well. Idc how weird it is. It gives me something to do in my bored time. If it is weird or triggering, I wont say anything, I'll just delete it. But again, feel free to comment.

-----------------

"What's all this about?" I asked, as I got out of the car with my fiancée, Cal, whom I HATE very much "It doesn't really look that big, maybe just the Mauretania"

"You can be blasé about some things, Y/n, but not about Titanic. It's over 100 feet longer than Mauretania, and far more luxurious. Your daughter is far too difficult to impress, Ruth." said Cal

"Hello? It's rude how you talk as if I am not here." I said

"Oh, Y/n, give it a break. So, this is the ship they say is unsinkable." said my mother...well, kinda? I've been doubting whether she really is my mother or not. Sure, we look alike, but our personalities are WAYYY too different. 

"It is  unsinkable. God himself couldn't sink this ship" said Cal, then turned to a man who had been annoying him for a few seconds now. 

"If this man is underestimating God, I will call off the wedding" I said

"Y/n, dear, don't talk like that. He's just stating some facts" said my mom

"Whatever, mother" I said. I noticed that my stuff was gone, ehh, it was probably the people who work for us that took it. We were now heading on to the ship. 

"Welcome aboard, ma'am. Welcome to Titanic." said the guy by the doors. 

Everyone seemed excited to come here, but to me, wherever Cal was, it felt like hell. He acts like he's my boss, when I can EASILY make him look weak. 

-----------------

As we got in our room, we were now just putting paintings all over the place. 

"Mother, I'll get my favorite paintings on my side, please. I don't really care whatever you put elsewhere" I said

"All right, dear." said my mom, and put the paintings where she liked. 

Then for the rest of the afternoon, we unpacked our stuff in our room, then went out for a little conversation with the ship's owners. 

-----------------

"She's the largest moving objet, ever made by the hand of men in all history. And our master shipbuilder, Mr. Andrews here, designed her from the keel plates up. I may have knocked her together, but the idea was Mr. Ismay's. He envisioned a steamer so grand in scale..." trailed off the man who was telling us about the ship. 

I didn't care. I never care about these things. I didn't wanna be here. I didn't wanna go to America. Everything was perfect, until my dad left, and Cal joined the family. Hell, he's not even cute. I'd rather eat a spider than be his wife. 

I got my cigarette out, and lit it up. I am not like everyone else, I just smoke for fun, I don't pull the gas inside of me. 

"You know I don't like that, Y/n." said my mother.