2

?? : Who did this to you?

The male shouted in anger which made Taehyung flinch a little.
Taehyung didn't replied and looked down. That person hugged Taehyung and started caressing his back. Tae can't help but broke in that person's arms. Tae hugged back and cried a lot.

Tae : I - it's h - hurts ( hiccup )
it h - hurts s - so bad.... I'm n - not money m - minded ( hiccup ) I - I'm not.

That person didn't said anything and continued caressing Taehyung's back.

Tae : I - I hate h - him.... I hate him Bogum. I really h - hate him.

Tae buried his face in Bogum's chest and cried more. Bogum didn't said anything and continued caressing Taehyung but his eyes were telling a different story. His eyes were red, red from anger and hate towards Jungkook. He understood that Jungkook is the person who made Taehyung like this. The fact that a bold person like Taehyung was crying like a baby because of him was making Bogum lose his control. At this moment he don't care what happens next , all he wants is to RIP jungkook apart for making his love cry like this.

After crying and letting his inner feelings go out, Taehyung broke the hug and looked at Bogum with red puffy eyes.

Bogum looked at Taehyung and felt pain in his heart. His Taehyung, the person who's emotionless and sassy is right now looking like a heart broken person. Messed hair, red eyes and nose and dried print of tears in his cheeks....

Bogum : shhh baby..... Don't cry. I understand how much hurt you are and I promise I'll make them pay who hurt my baby.

Tae didn't said anything and looked down

Bogum : it's Jungkook right?

Tae still didn't replied

Bogum : I'll take that as yes.

Bogum took a deep breathe

Bogum : he is gonna regret it.

Bogum said and stood up which made Taehyung look at him.

Bogum : let's go tae...

Bogum helped tae got up and both made their way downstairs. As Taehyung condition wasn't good, Bogum and Taehyung left University.
Both of them got in Bogum's car.

After a ride of 15 minutes. The car stopped in front of a park, Bogum came out of car and opened Taehyung's side door but he didn't got out.

Tae : are we going there? ( Points towards park )

Bogum nodded

Tae : I don't wanna go

Bogum : I know... But trust me, you'll feel better.

Tae didn't said anything and let Bogum take him to park. As they both got inside and sat on a bench, a cold breez went making Taehyung shiver a little.

Bogum : you're okay?

Tae nodded

Bogum sighed

Both of them were now looking at a tree in front of them.

Bogum : you know tae, life never goes our way. You can never expect from your fate to do justice for you because it has his own way and human brain doesn't works like that. You've to gain whatever you want or need. Life never comes and gives you your likings in a golden platter. We have to fight for it. Just like I'm fighting for you and you are fighting for Jungkook.

Tae looked at Bogum

Bogum : but Taehyung do you think it's worth it? Was it worth it for you to fight for Jungkook? Because for me, yes it's worth fighting for you. You are worth it. But do you think the same about Jungkook?