Epilogue

A beautiful male was standing infront of the window, watching at his most favourite site right now

A beautiful male was standing infront of the window, watching at his most favourite site right now... Rain... He loves it. Rain makes him calm and feel heavenly.... having this site at his honeymoon is sure a very good thing to see...

He flinched a little when he felt a pair of arms around his pretty little waist.
The male at his back buried his face on his neck, smelling the intoxicating scent.... The pretty male rested his head on the back of his husband's chest, loving the sensation he is getting by this small touch. The younger's breathe got heavy when he felt his husband's cold hand making it's way inside the younger's white robe. His husband started touching his nipples, grabbing and twisting them making the younger back arched.

Tae: Jung ~ kook ~

Jungkook pulled his hand back and turned his beautiful husband to make him face to face. Just as his husband got infront of his face, he pinned Taehyung on the slide window. Jungkook slowly opened the robe making the best view came in front of his eyes. The robe left Taehyung's body making him feel the direct contact of cold window. Jungkook stepped back a little and looked at his ethereal husband and his features. He has seen this site a countless times but trust me, it still feels like the first time.
And as for Taehyung? Oh trust me, he loves getting manhandled by Jungkook. The dominance his husband shows makes him see heaven. Taehyung bite his bottom lip and looked away feeling a little bit of shy.
Jungkook chuckled at his husband's cute behaviour and quickly grabbed Taehyung in bridal style and placed him on the King size bed.... He got inbetween Taehyung's legs and grabbed Tae's waist by one hand making them more close.

Jungkook: Don't be shy baby~ look at me

Taehyung looked at Jungkook

Jungkook: fuck

Jungkook quickly crashed his lips on Taehyung's. Both of them grabbed each other making zero place for "space". Their tongues were fighting for dominance but both of them already knows who's gonna win. After a good tongue fight, Jungkook took the dominance and started eating the life out of Taehyung... Tae moaned but his moans were going in Jungkook's mouth making a blurry sound come out of his mouth.

Tae: mmhh~ ahh~

Both of them were now out of oxygen, and tae was having a hard time catching breathe so he patted Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook understood and backed but quickly made his way towards Tae's neck, collarbone and chest. Oh here comes the favourite part of all this. Marking his territory... He loves doing this.
He started making countless dark Hickeys on Taehyung's body while his hands were doing other work. His hands were right now playing with Tae's nipples... He was pinching and twisting it and few times licked and sucked it too. Tae was a moaning mess... All these touches makes his knee go weak. Tae was loving this but his body wants more.... More of Jungkook. He wants his husband fully.
Tae slowly made his way towards Jungkook's white robe and opened it, making his husband manhood came in site. Such a lovely site to see, his husband making one hell of a mess of him and his dick standing proudly Making his needy hole crave for it.
Jungkook knew what his husband wants and he's surely going to give him that.... Jungkook pulled back and looked at the art he made. He Pecked at them one last time and again started kissing Taehyung. Both of them are kissing each other, when Jungkook slowly made his hand go down and enter inside the pretty red hole. Tae hitched at the Sudden contact but opened his legs more to give Jungkook a good access. Jungkook then entered his second and then third finger inside the hole and slowly started thrusting in and out. The thrust got faster as the moan got louder and after thrusting for a good amount of time, Jungkook finally listened to his dick and made it come in contact with it's favourite place. Jungkook slowly entered the tip of his massive dick Inside his husband.