Sequel?

I have decided to end this story here, but keep your eye out for a sequel. 

In the mean time, check out my other Scott x Jimmy story:

Do I...like him?

Scott is on the hunt for a Queen in order for him to take over Rivendell as King...Or so he was meant to be. He hadn't come out to his family yet, but it was too late for him, he was scheduled to meet his future Queen very, very soon. Unknown to him that he would be getting married that same day.

Jimmy was told he had to find a Queen soon, or his parents would pick for him. He had one week to find someone and his parents didn't think he would be able to do it, until he met a certain someone, making him question everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have some other stories that I haven't posted yet, but they should be coming out soon:

YouTuber in disguise

Being a youtuber isn't all it's cracked up to be for Lauren. Don't get me wrong, she loves being a youtuber, but school is a pain. She hates the attention and wishes she could just disappear, until she comes up with an idea. Having to move schools, she decides to start fresh and create a new identity for herself. Things start to look up again for Lauren and she starts to look forward to going to school each day when she makes some new friends.What will happen in Laurens secret adventure? Will anyone find out? And if so, how will they react?YouTubers in story:- LaurenzSide (Lauren)- Dangthatsalongname (Scott)- Solidarity (Jimmy)- LDShadowLady (Lizzie)- SmallishBeans (Joel)- Joey Graceffa - Bobizard (Bobby)- Yammy- TheOrionSound (Oli)- SeaPeeKay (Callum)

Remember me...

After 3rd life, Jimmy was made to forget all about Scott and who he was. His knew life isn't starting off too well when he starts having dreams and visions of a blue haired man that he can't recognize, later to find out they are his memories slowly coming back to him.Scott feels this strange emptiness as Empires starts, felling like something is wrong. He wanted to talk to his husband about this, but something was stopping him from going to see the codfather. Unlike Jimmy, Scott remembered everything, yet to know Jimmy had forgotten everything.Chaos ensues when a curtain purple haired girl appears in Rivendell and outs Scott's secrets to Jimmy, later to find out she had her own secrets to keep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone has an idea for a story that they would like to read, but don't want to be the one to write it, you can leave a comment about a rough idea of what it would be about and I can try to write it best I can. I will also credit you for the idea in the blurb and at the start of the story.

Thanks for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to watch for a sequel.