Chapter 25~

<3

~*~

~*~

Numb... that's what I feel. I'm so fucking numb. It's like I'm not living anymore. I'm just... here. I'm not having fun like I was, I'm not happy like I was before that asshole came and ruined it, I don't even feel like talking to Kylo out of all fucking people.

During that night I asked him to fuck me I cried. I sobbed in the middle of sex and it was the most embarrassing thing in the world. He didn't seem to care though, he just held me close and our bodies rocked together in a soft harmony.

He definitely knows what to do when it comes to calming down a person.

I sigh and I flip over on my side. After telling Kylo about what happened I feel slightly lighter, but it doesn't get rid of the fear that I hold for my father.

He is the epiphany of my fears and nightmares, he is the nightmare that is man.

I blow air out of my mouth harshly and I sit back up, staring at the wall, once again lost in my thoughts. I hear a soft knock on my door and I yell out for them to come in.

"Hello miss. I was wondering if you were hungry...?" Julian asked softly and I just smiled as good as I could at him and nodded my head. I can't let this man ruin my progress.

"Here. It's chocolate pancakes, bacon, and eggs." He smiled and I hummed.

"Sounds good." I croak. My voice isn't as good as it could be since I haven't really spoken except for when I told Kylo what had happened.

"How are you feeling?" He asked softly as he slowly lowered himself down on my bed like I was a scared animal who would run away at the slightest movement.

"I'm...okay. I'm okay." That was a lie and even the dumbest person in the world would see that.

"Liar." He laughed and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah, probably." I smirked and he grinned at me.

"There she is." He said quietly.

"You don't even know me that well Julian. How do you know my personality?" I quirked and he just shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

"You can learn a lot about someone when you spend enough time watching them." He said without a conscience thought. Then what he said reached his own ears and he turned red instantly.

"When you watch them enough, huh?" I teased and he immediately put his face into his hands.

"W- what I meant- meant to say was like... I- well-." He huffed and I just laughed at him. This is so cute.