16: Home

we were now on to the scene of two weeks into the hectic wedding of jay and hana, a tragic ending to an fantasy like tip to italy, returning to the bustling streets of s. korea. 

obviously, school still ran for a few days, admissions and new faces, clubs closing, more extra curricular focus as soon as a rave party ended in their school while such toppers like the "italy class" in honour of finals week over. 

in the talkative class of hana, jay and their new name of 'italy chronicles', "hana! how are you? oh my god, I heard what happened in italy. did jay even care!? and you, why did you wander away! and don't even talk about jay, why did he not call the police immediately−" 

"hoon, calm down!" hana blinked furiously at her concerned bestfriend, sunghoon took a deep breath following. 

"tell me. everything." he demanded, hana chuckled, dragging him over to the table in the park.

"okay dummy i will, i am" hana giggled lowly shaking her head, a heavy breathing and flushed sunghoon following beside. 

"here, drink some water. why is your face so red?" sunghoon looked up, his hands immediately caging around his cheeks, eyes wandering behind hana. 

"nothing, running. these muscles don't come out of nowhere" sunghoon shrugged with utter confidence around him, earning hana to roll her eyes. 

"whatever."  hana began speaking, explaining the creeptastic trip to italy, they extended out of the campus as they talked settling around places and finally on a bench at the park.

"i missed you. fuck that dude, did jay do anything to him?" sunghoon shrieked as hana hit him on his shoulder, a laugh escaping later. 

"way to ruin the mood," hana laughed along, the breeze hitting them as the sunset took place, dried up leaves from flowing in the lawn land, however thoughts running through hana's mind. 

do anything? oh honey, we stayed there for an day more because he ruined that guy's body to a point he was unrecognisable as proper human. 

the duo walked home together, forgetting the unpleasant happenings of italy, they engaged more about the now happenings of their school, one that they'll be bidding goodbye to, too soon. sunghoon reached his house first, hugging eachother off as hana progressed to another block away to their home. 

she walked up to the driveway, noticing his mercedes in park, shuffling through her pockets she found the house keys, her shinchan key chain dangling as she pierced it through the lock, closing the door behind not long before crashing into a figure. 

she sighed before she even met his eyes, knowing all too well. 

he's been so, so, just so over protective. 

a whole new side unlocked and unleashed. the jay she never knew

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

heyo! i hope ur doing well!
eid mubarak to all my muslims!
thoughts on this boring af chapter? 
ik dis was short, but was busy with eid lol!
promise to give more chapters soon!
thank you! <3

╰────»»❀❀❀««────╯