SUMMARY

Aurora Forbes was engaged to be married to Klaus Mikaelson. She looked past all of his past and loved him with all her heart. Her friends didn't like it but put smiles on their face's just for her.

When Aurora found out she was pregnant, she was excited because her and Klaus had made something special.

What she didn't know was that she was going to walk into something that would change her life forever.

She found her new friend Hayley Marshall and her fiancé banging each other.

Klaus begged her to stay but she didn't want to have anything to do with it.

She soon found out that Hayley was pregnant and that caused her to get more depressed.

She went to London to have a break from everything.

She didn't know she would meet the love of her life there.

Sirius Black

They came fast friends. He helped her heal and was there threw the birth of her three children.  They fell in love quickly after that.

They married 2 years after that. When everything was quiet for once.

She met Sirius friends, and they all loved her instantly. Along with her godson Harry.

They made the decision to make Sirius an immortal witch. And a powerful one he is. And plus, he wanted to be there for her and their future kids.

But he loved the triplets like they were his own.

They had 5 kids together after that. And they opened the Salvatore house to other supernatural.

Claire, Henrik and Alison knew of what their bio dad did to their mother despite what their mother said. They hated what he did and that he went off to play daddy with another daughter. And left their mother.

What they didn't know was said person was coming back. And would do anything in his power to win back Aurora back.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■