The School

"Welcome."

<><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><>

Aurora Forbes-Black was not looking forward to today. The Mikaelson's were coming back to enroll Hope.

She told the kids Last night; they were not excited. They didn't want to have anything to do with the Mikaelson's only Kol, Davina and Marcel

Aurora pushed herself of the covers and decided to get dressed as the kids would be up soon.

After getting dressed she walked downstairs to see her eldest kids.

"Where are the rest?" Aurora said while getting a piece of toast of the table.

Rolling her eyes Alison replied, "Regulus went to the grill with Ella and promised to get her school after."

"Aww is Alison sad her boyfriend isn't here" Henry chuckled and ruffled her hair. She swatted his hands away while glaring at him.

Aurora decided to cut in. "Well don't worry he'll be back from New York soon. Now let's go we have a big day." grabbing her keys she was out the door.

Henry cast a glance at his two sisters worry evident on his face. Everyone knew he is a mamma's boy. "Do you think mum will be okay today." he spoke softly while getting his car keys.

"Don't worry, when dad gets here everything will be alright. " Clarie replied while getting her brothers car. Alison was getting in her mums' car.