sugar baby (1): j.h & v.h

It had all begun with a financially struggling college student who made the entirely too fast decision to sign up for a sugar baby app. She could recall the day as if it were yesterday that she was typing in information that would attract a man with lots of money to her.

It hadn't been a solid 5 minutes since she had set up her account that the hottest man she had ever layed eyes on matched with her. She read his bio discovering it was him and a friend of his that wanted to share a sugar baby, quote "that we can spoil and help financially."

She sure was money hungry at this moment but her pride kept bumping in the way of answering his text which read: "Hello Aaliyah!" It wasn't until she came eye to eye with the last single ramen noodle pack that she had for the week that she answered him, greeting him back.

The two of them texted all night and now it was inevitable that she was this man and his friends sugar baby. She didn't regret it one bit when she woke up the next morning to $500 in her Cashapp with a note thanking her for talking to him. She cashed out on that June day, never thinking of anything other than the fact that she was $500 richer than she had been the day before.

————————
Time Skip: 1 Year
————————
"Hello?" Aaliyah heard through the phone.

"Hi daddy." Aaliyah answered.

"Hi sugar, what's going on?" Jordan asked.

"I have to make a tuition payment tomorrow and I need groceries." Aaliyah said sweetly into the phone.

"Oh yeah?" Jordan asked.

"Yes daddy." Aaliyah said, picking at her fingernails while her phone sat on her bare leg.

"What about rent and your bills?" She could hear Vinnie's voice in the background.

"That too but I just didn't wanna ask for too much money." Aaliyah said shyly.

"That's what we're here for babygirl. Whatever you need, tell us and we got you." Vinnie's voice got closer to the phone.

"Okay daddy."

"We'll meet you at the apartment baby. We'll go get groceries and shit." Jordan said.

Aaliyah agreed and said goodbye. Since she had met them, they had started paying rent for an apartment for her to live in. She had also acquired the newest iPhone and a car that they had given her too. She hung up and began to quickly get dressed and put her makeup on since they didn't live very far from her. She grabbed her purse and made her way out the front door just in time seeing as Vinnie had sent her a text that they were there.

Aaliyah jogged down the stairs and to the car where she got in.

"Hi baby." Jordan said, leaning back for a kiss.

"Hi daddy." Aaliyah replied, placing a kiss on his lips.

"I wanna kiss too." Vinnie turned, pulling her face gently to his and planted a kiss on her lips.

——

"I got milk." Jordan said, setting the 2% jug of milk in the cart.

"Dude she's lactose intolerant. Go get almond milk. Just for that, get her 2 cartons of almond milk." Vinnie said, handing him the carton of milk.

"I got you baby." Vinnie said, leaning down to kiss her lips.

——

"I want these Doritos." Aaliyah said, putting the bag of chips into the cart.

"Do you need them?" Jordan asked.

"Of course she does asshole." Vinnie said, putting his arms around her and secretly shoving random chips in the cart while she wasn't paying attention.