1.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

◦•●◉✿- ✿◉●•◦

𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕆𝕦𝕥

Shout out to (  ) For messaging me feedback and being such an awesome person

Shout out to (  ) For messaging me feedback and being such an awesome person. They've read all of my published stories and have encouraged me to make more. I showed them a list of the stories that I have made but haven't been published yet and they voted to have this be my next published book. So this shoutout is a THANK YOU! and I want you all to know i appreciate all of my readers. 

◦•●◉✿- ✿◉●•◦

"Well it was nice to have you here with us today Yalena! goodnight everybody and don't forget to  pre save HOT PINK on Apple Music and Spotify now! drops in 5 days!!!" 

I stood up from the couch smiling and waving my hands doing a little wiggle dance. everyone laughed and soon people began to clap and cheer. once we were off the air I waved to the crowd blowing the a kiss and shaking hands with the host once more before I left the set walking in the back towards my manager..

she handed me my phone

Lia: the responses to the interview was very good and I've already gotten word that many people have preserved it. there's been lots of talk and I think this album will do well. 

lia was my best friend lash manager... but it wasn't the regular story where a girl gets famous and brings her bestie with her... I quite literally had no friends.... I was someone people weren't willing to take a risk on. she had faith in me worked with me. people refused to manage me thinking they'd be out of luck with getting me gigs.