19.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Jin.

we were getting our makeup done for the talk show and tae kept giggling and wiggling side to side in his seat. I frowned pinching his leg

"𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭! 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐲"

he frowned at me and before he could respond jk came skipping past us over to where jimin was sitting while singing

Jungkook: 𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴 𝙸𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝚄𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁, 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙶𝙶𝙶𝙶

Jimin lifted his head before throwing his head back and singing

Jimin: 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙴𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝙴 𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙸𝚃 𝚄𝙿𝙿 𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵𝙵𝙵𝙵𝙵𝙵𝙵

I tried very hard not to crack a smile. I guess us giving her space was working. After Namjoon told Lia we were going to leave Olivia alone and let her protect her piece. He expressed that we thought us trying to form a bond with her was bothering and we didn't want to cause her anymore pain. 

But lia ended up coming over and telling us that Olivia was doing fine just head deep in her music. she said she thinks the time to herself inspired her and she could see her coming around to the idea of being mated to us. 

she shared with us the two songs Olivia planned to release and honestly it made us so happy. Just hearing her singing put me in a trans and when Namjoon broke down the lyrics to us it made my heart melt. 

So now we waited... with hope and faith that after she finished the music video for her second release she'd come to us and we could start fresh. We know she's busy, so we don't stress ourselves out over when she's going to approach us. 

We could hear the song blasting from yoongi's headphones as he tapped away on his thighs with his fingertips. 

everyone seemed to be in a good mood. I guess things are working out.