|Chapter 18|

It was a few days later and today is the Mafia Ball. I will go as Black from Russian Mafia but my family doesn't know that, they think I'll go with them.

I was in my room on a face time with Lisa, trying to decide what dress to wear. Tonight is important for me because they will announce who the Mafia Queen is tonight and I'm one of the first picks.

"Which one? Black, red or green?" I holded up the dresses as she looked over them. I waited for her to tell me what she thinks so I can choose.

"I really like the green one but the red one is catching to the eye. But on the other hand the black one is Black queen vibe."

I nodded at her response before putting away the red and green dress and hanging the black one behind the door.

"What hair look should I do?" I asked when I came back into the frame where she can see me.

"I think a low bun would look good." I showed her a thumbs up before running to the bathroom to began working on my hair.

"Bitch take me with you!" I ran back into my room and grabbed my phone before running to the bathroom again.

I worked on my hair as I talked to Lisa. One of the things we talked about is who will suffer next and how. I got left three of my 'brothers' before I do my grand finale. The next one will be tonight on the ball and rest I need to plan.

After about three hours of getting ready I was done with my hair. I put my dress in the bag and put on a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie over my head. I took my dress and made my way down the stairs.

I exited the house and went towards my car. I put the dress in the back before sitting in the driver's seat and driving away. After about thirty minutes of driving I parked in front of my home.

I got out, got the dress from the back and walked up the stairs. I walked inside and made my way straight to my room. As I went in my room I saw Lisa sitting on the chair in front of my mirror and getting her hair done. When she heard me enter she turned around.

"Hey Vic. Get dressed so I can do your make up and then I'll get dressed and do my make up." I smiled and nodded at her before closing the door and getting out of my sweats to put on the dress.

When I put it on I felt like a real baddas queen. I did a little turn to see how the back looked; and I loved it.

The dress ~

I touched up my hair and took a few pictures to send to Xan

I touched up my hair and took a few pictures to send to Xan. I honestly loved how I looked.

Her hair ~