19: Sleaze

last night, jay and hana had an movie night. it was a sunday night. nothing better to do once you're confined together in a house you call home now, with the person you're stuck with. 

in their case, for life. 

hana was always tough, too tough to catch a cold. cold's for losers, she'd say. she dumped down ice cream while binge watching a bollywood movie, with subtitles as jay lay next to her on the sofa. 

obviously he joined her, only gulping down a few spoons for taste, 2 hours in to sleeping at 3AM, a terrible cold had already struck him. and hana could hear him from the other room infront. 

moving to the next morning, a sleep deprived, red nosed, dishevelled haired jay sat on the sofa, a laptop in his lap, email tabs open, where he applied for leave at college. 

another sneeze in the last 5 minutes. he immediately met with an furious gaze of those pretty eyes from the kitchen, shuddering, he says "i tried. . supressing it?" he choked out. 

the hidden dear for his wife. 

"you haven't the need if you could just suck it up and let me stay home as well!" hana argued for the nth time in their feverish morning. 

she felt bad for eating ice cream. she couldn't even remember the fact jay doesn't do well with cold stuff, at chill nights like those specially. 

she's a terrible wife, she assumed. 

"it's the first day hana, take a look at these muscles, one flick at your back and you'd still land infront of your school if you're going to force me to apply a leave for you too." jay shrugged, true that for his biceps which didn't fail to capture her sleepy eyes in the morning. 

forget sleep look at those she dreamed. 

"whatever. you're the one at loss. i'm going to prepare some warm food and put it in the fridge. heat it up very nicely, and eat it until clean." hana ordered, packing up a air tight box as she nudged it inside the fridge, the soupy contents waving. 

"my my, so this is the caring side i never witnessed of my dear wife, hm?" jay melted in her eyes, his favourite feature, jawline resting on the sofa head, so sharp. 

"i want to carry out my duties as a wife when you're so consistent with yours." 

"just look pretty for me, sweets. i'd do anything for you" 

he wanted to say. 

he didn't. 

"well, don't be so cheesy and melodramatic. i can take care of myself, someone has to-" 

"someone like me has to be there to take care of you , jay park! what am i here for, sunghoon's there for notes, there's nothing much to be missed, i can be here. with your sorry ass. that drippy nose." she paused, grabbing a tissue box she tossed over. "ew"

he laughed, so deep and husky from the octaves of his clogged throat. "don't laugh! it'll hurt you, take care. i can't miss the bus now." 

"go on. hurry. see you later."

"take care jay park, or face my wrath. your choice"

"my beautiful wife" 

welp, 6 hours till he'd see her now.

- - - - - -

"hana" 

"hana"

"hana" 

"hana" 

"hanaaa~" 

"sunghoon! shush! i need to finish it and i'll give it to you, i must go early back home." sunghoon giggled scratching his neck, turning back to his paper. 

"oh, missing your dear husband?"

she glared, enough for him to back down and sit straight, "not in the mood." 

after the pop quiz, as they walked alongside the lockers. 

"so, what's up?" hana asked, sunghoon side-eyed her for a second, sneaking a glance. 

"n-nothing much, how about you? how's it with jay~" he laughed seeing the latter turn red, his adorable fangs highlighting. 

"it's fine! he's not as bad, kind of unexpected. he's sick today, i told him i could stay home! but he basically laid the trap and kicked me out." hana huffed, pouting. 

sunghoon wheezed, "lmao bruh, you really fell for him in the end huh. . ." sunghoon looked up, gazing no where lost in thought. hana glanced at him, perplexed. 

"i. . don't really know." hana and sunghoon laughed, joining jake in lunch and moved into their classes. hana was dreading for the school day to finish, only for one person. 

but. . . something was off. 
sunghoon. . . was off. 

- - - - - - - -

Go voteeee!! <3