Ks accident

Someone asked to show the whole accident part ....and hm care for ks ...so kareena reunion will take a little more time....stay tuned....

Bold lines will be flashbacks...

Enjoy reading❤❤

A truck was coming from right side....and ks was going straight on full speed....
.
.
.
Hm and Santu were in jeep behind ks

Hm shout - karishma bike rokiye.....side se truck aa raha hai...

Listening her voice ....
Ks comes out of her thoughts and tried to put brake but it was too late ...
.
.
.
.
........ ..Ahhhhhhhhh........

Complete silence ..

Hm shout on top of her lungs....

Hm - karishmaaaaaaaaaa.....

Jaane nahin denge tujhe
Jaane tujhe denge nahin

Hm and santu runs towards her.....she was laying in her pool of blood ...

Hm heart skipped a beat...
Time stopped for her..
she felt like she couldn't move , speak nor breath ...
Someone has withdrawn life out of her ...her whole world is shattered..

Santu shook her- appi karishma maddam ko hospital leke Jana hoga bahut khoon bah raha hai ...

Hm(speak with difficulty)- Haan.....Jaldi....

Chaahe tujhako rab bula le
Hum na rab se daranewaale
Raahon mein datake khade hai hum

Hm picked ks in her arms and laid her down on back seat by keeping her hand in her lap ...

Santu sit on driving seat and drive the jeep to hospital...

Hm (crying)- Santu jldi chalayo....

Hm (to ks) karu 1 baar Aakhen kholo na....humse lad lo.....par plz kuch bolo.......hum aapko kuch nahi hone dengee......hum hai aapke sath ...yahi baithe hai.....aapke sath bahar khana khane bhi jayengee....ghoomne bhi jayengee...kuch bhi nahi hone dengee aapko....😭😭😭...nahi hone dengee... (she was cleaning the blood coming from her forehead)

Yaaron se najarein chura le
Chaahe kitana dum laga le
Jaane na tujhako aise denge hum

They reached hospital....

Hm (shout )- doctor....
.doctor.....

Jaane nahin denge tujhe
Jaane tujhe denge nahin

Hm and santu were moving along with stretcher on which ks was lying ...
Hm was holding her hand tightly...

Jaane nahin denge tujhe
Jaane tujhe denge nahin

Hm - 😭😭kuch nahi hoga aapko .....kuch bhi nahi ...( maybe she was giving hopes to herself).

Doctor take ks inside OT

Hm (trying to go inside)- Hume bhi andar unke sath jana hai....

Santu(hold her)- appi sambalo apne aap ko....doctor gye hai na andar sab thik hoga ...aap shaant ho jayo ...

Hm - karu....(she started crying hysterically sitting on the floor with the support of wall )

Santu hugged her - appi shaant ho jayo.....kuch nahi hua hai .....shhh....