💝I AM WITH YOU 💝

Hello...how are u all 😇

Enjoy reading🥰

Hm was about to leave when veyom stops her..

Vs - tum kaha jaa rahi ho .

Hm - wo hume apne informer se milna hai...shayad kuch information mil jaye..

Vs - mai bhi chalta hoon tumhare sath ...tumhe jarrurat padegi..

Hm - hum 1 police officer hai...hum apni madad khud kr skte hai

Without listening to him...hm leaves from there ...

Vs(in mind ) - in logo ke dimaag me kuch to chal raha hai....pta lagana padega...

Vs thought of following her..

..................................

Ks and her team were continously firing bullets

Ks eyes were fixed on dhruv and to his shirt where the blood is spreading....

She wanted to take him to the hospital and apologize to him for her behavior which wasn't justified at all..

But right now..., she couldn't do it..

Firing continues ,

A bullet went off touching Ks shoulder ...

She winched in pain..

......................................

Hm was hell worried for her...bands of sweats formed on her forehead...tears formed in her eyes..

Hm - hume bahut jyada daar lag raha hai.....karu bus aap theek ho....aapne humse wada kiya tha ki aap apna dhyaan rakhengii...

She joined her hands closed her eyes and prayed for her little sister safety ...

...............................

Ks team was helpless because they were outnumbered . As a result all were getting injured...

But still they somehow managed to fight back and shoot all of terrorists..

Ks immediately turn to dhruv and saw him lying on floor closing his eyes....

She run to him and sit near him and tap his face .She ordered one of her team member to ready the car ...

Ks(worriedly)- dhruvv...aankhen kholo....

No response came from him..

Her heartbeat was getting faster with each passing moment..

She shook him vigorously...

Ks (voice starts to break ) -  dekho majak mat kro humare sath....vrna aisa kantap padegaa ki jindagi bhar majak krna bhool jayogee.... 

aakhen kholo...(shouted)

Ks -  hume maaf krdo...hum topa gye the is sab ki tension me jo humne tum par shak kiya....
Utt jayo na....

Ks - hum tumhe hospital lekar jayengee...tum himaat rakhna .....sun rahe ho na hume..

Kuch to bolo....vaise to poora din tumhara muh chalta rehta tha...aur ab hum bolne ko kah rahe hai to chup chap pade hue ho...

Getting no response from him made her more and more restless..

Ks - dhruvvv....dhruvvv..(continuously tapping his face )

With teary eyes - plzz aankeh kholo na  plzz......and starts sobing..