Plan Goes Wrong

The ritual was going to in the cave and the Scooby gang was setting up the trap and was going to save Scooby

The ritual was going to in the cave and the Scooby gang was setting up the trap and was going to save Scooby. Velma and Fred were going over the plan. "Okay, so we use the pulleys to tip over the vat." Fred said.

"Daphne will open the air vents and release the disco skull." Velma said, as Daphne was attach the rope to the air vent.

"The light will refract off the skull..." Fred said.

"The creatures will explode, I'll find Scoob, and we'll have saved the world." Sarah said, putting her fists in the air.

Suddenly, there all hear a noise which meant trouble. "Oh, no. The ritual's beginning." Fred said.

Daphne pant as she look at Fred and Velma.

"Quick. Sarah, attach this to the vat." Velma said, passing a rope to Sarah as he hooks the rope to the vat. "We're here to save you." She said.

"Sarah, faster." Velma said. Sarah finished tied up the vat. "All systems go." Sarah said, but he accidentally got hooked to the vat with her gear. "Wait, no!"

"Mystery Inc. rides again." Sarah finally got unhooked from the vat. But then went flying in the air but when she hit the rocky ceiling the pulley that held Daphne up broke and then went flying she hit the wall right above her friends.

Sarah went flying and bumped into a possessed boy. The students were coming and Velma said. "Quick, hide the Daemon Ritus." They hid the Daemon Ritus on a bag they had from earlier.

More possessed students camed in wearing long dresses and stood around in a circle and started to do a dance that Velma and Fred began to do but Fred motioned the Blake girl to head into the tunnels.

○○

Sarah ended up changing outfits with one of the possessed college students. As a row of possessed students came, he started moving and dancing like them and ending up knocking out the student.

She moved on and saw Scooby sitting down like a king.

"Would you like another Scooby Snack?" She saw a lady giving Scooby a snack.

"Okay." Scooby answered and the lady put the snack in his mouth.

"Scooby-Doo!" Sarah exclaims excitedly before .

○○

The ritual started and everyone started to the ritual dance and Velma and Fred tried to blend in.

The ritual dance ended but Fred kept on dancing. "Yo, yo, yo. Yo, homedogs. You forgot the next part of the dance... ...where we do the Electric Slide, you know..." Velma started to danced with Fred.

Three guards came up and took Fred and Velma over to look at Mondevarious. "Fred. Velma. Welcome to my little end-of-the-world party. I've waited a long time for this moment. Thank you for returning the ultimate party favor: The Daemon Ritus. And now, behold the sacrifice." Mondevarious said as three guys came out with masks, holding Scooby doo as he waved to the crowd.

"Thank you. Thank you. Hello, thank you." Scooby giggled as someone beside Scooby psst at the dog. "Thank you." Scooby said and Scooby's eyes widened and knew who was beside him. "Sarah?" Scooby asked shocked.

"Scoobert, hey. Let's run for it. We gotta get out of here!" Sarah said.

"I'm a sacrifice. Hello." Scooby said.

"A sacrifice? No, that's not a good thing, Scoob!" Sarah said. Velma and Fred got wide eyed when they saw Sarah talking to Scooby.

"I’m sorry I yelled at you. And I’m sorry I haven’t been a very good friend since we got here. But listen to me, bud you gotta trust me now." Sarah said.

"But you don’t trust re." Scooby exclaimed.

"I do trust you Scoob. Now, look. Who’s your best buddy?" Sarah asked her dog.

"Sarah." Scooby answered.

"Right! And who’s my best buddy in the whole wide world?" Sarah asked.

"Scooby-Doo?" Scooby's lips trembled.

"That's right Scoob! You are. And we're like two trippy peas in a far-out pod, man." Sarah said and Scooby's lips trembled and had eyes teared up. "Best buddies trust each other. Let's do what we do best: Let's run out of here screaming in fear like two lunatics, okay?" Sarah said.

They were getting close to to end of the line. "On the count of... Let's make it five. One. Two-" Suddenly the pincer pierced Scooby's chest and Scooby giggled and saw his photoplasm and his face drooped down. "SCOOB!" Sarah saw his Photoplasm float away.

"Hey, look at me!" Scooby's photoplasm said.

Mondevarious had the Daemon Ritus on his chest. "The moment is at hand. Through the Daemon Ritus, I shall absorb the energy source." The Daemon Ritus opened and all the souls started to go inside the Daemon Ritus. "And now, to complete the transformation... ...I shall absorb the pure one."

"Scoob

"Scoob." Sarah softly said and Scooby's soul looked back at her scared.

"Ultimate power shall be mine!" Mondevarious said.

"No one absorbs my pal!" With that Sarah elbows the henchman behind her and jumped onto the pincer as the pincer swung her around and she knocked Mondevarious out of the way and the Daemon ritus had closed shut on his chest.

                                              ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧   

Words: 868