unwanted surprise

Everything was so dark, there was no sign of light what so ever. I couldn't even feel my body, everywhere I could see it was just an empty void, no matter, no ground, no sky, just pure dark infinite abyss. No air, no cold, no warmth just nothing. Was I dead?

Suddenly it started changing, I could feel my body and I tried to move my arms which was successful, I found myself floating in the place. the darkness was fading away, straight to me I could see a source of light, very small but there was nothing to reflect it, when I thought it was slowly getting bigger I realized later it was only coming closer and closer until it was in front of my face. It was very small yellow rock like object that was glowing. When the glow started disappearing that's when I realized it was an infinite stone. It was the mind stone.

The mind stone was floating in front of my face and I was mesmerized by its beauty. It was so pretty and perfect and stunning, I wanted to hold it in my hands. I couldn't believe one of the six infinite stone was there right to me. I slowly moved my hand forward to touch it, as soon as my finger came in contact everything felt like a chaos. I fell down to a floor but when I looked down there was nothing.....actually there was something, I could feel the floor beneath me but it was see through, I didn't know what it was but the texture felt like some crystal surface, then suddenly the darkness started changing from dark to light, it was all happening so rapidly it was hard to focus on one thing. I looked out at the floor again and I could make out the structure now, and I was right, it was some kind of big uneven surfaced crystals with no color but with new found light, the surface was shining bright. In no time the place turned all white then suddenly, massive crystal pillars started to rise from it around me everywhere as I started backing away until one rose right behind me making me flinch and stand up and run to somewhere safe, everywhere I ran it was the same sight, I kept running until I was surrounded by them and there was no escape, it was like a cage and I was stuck inside. I didn't know what to do, with no other option I moved forward and touched one of the pillars.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes gasping for air and breathing heavily, I looked around me rapidly and found myself in the new HYDRA cell. I was sweating and my heart was beating so fast I could feel in my chest.

I ran to the closed door and started banging harshly,

"hey, let me out of here." I started screaming.

I kept banging until I heard some people talking outside,

"looks like she's awake, inform Strucker." Someone said, I recognized the voice, he was the soldier who slapped me earlier,

and then I heard some mumbling, few minutes later I heard the door opening and I backed away to find Strucker with his two soldiers. I was right, one of them was the one who hit me and the other one was the guy with blue eyes.

"finally awake, you were gone for a long time." He said smiling.

"what...what happened?" I asked.

"that's what we're trying to figure out. You touched the scepter, our cameras stopped working after that. What happened? Do feel anything different?" he asked.

The blood was rushing inside my body like crazy, the only thing I was feeling at this very moment was anger, a lot of anger, towards him. I forgot about everything and lost control, without thinking anything I charged at him with all I got.

"just let me free." I screamed and pushed him, he fell on the floor and I climbed on top of him and started punching him as his soldiers were trying to pull me off of him,

"get off." both of them were pulling me and got me off of him as he stood up again angrier than ever,

"it didn't turn out well last time." He said coming forward as one soldier held me from behind, he was holding both of my wrist and folded both my arms to my chest and I was trying to set free, when Strucker came close enough I kicked him in the stomach making him grunt and bend down,