HINATA PART - 4

"As far as I remember Naruto praposed hinata after 1month of becoming hokage, right?" asked Sakura

"Yeah, maybe we can see how he praposed" said Ino.

"But you guyz haven't kissed yet, I don't understand. Couples kiss eachother" said sakura.

Hinata blushed and Naruto also tried to hide his face.

Screen started glowing.

Naruto and hinata were Hokage office.

"I have a mission for you hime" said Naruto.

"What is it Naruto-kun" asked hinata.

"Well since you now have Hamura's chakra, I want you to learn SENJUTSU" said Naruto.

"Why" asked hinata.

"It's a secret. It will take maybe few weeks for you to master it. You are much more calm then me so it wouldn't be a problem for you to master it" said Naruto

"Ok hokage-sama" said hinata.

"How many times I told you do not call me that" said Naruto.

"Ok, so do I have to go Mount Myoboku?" Asked hinata.

"Yes, we'll go in evening." Said Naruto.

Hinata nodded.

"Why does Naruto wants hinata to learn sage mode" asked Tenten.

"I don't know" said Naruto.

It's been 3 weeks of her training. Lord Fukasaku said it will take another 2 weeks for hinata to master sage mode.

Hinata was meditating when suddenly Naruto came in yellow flash.

"Hime, I want you to take somewhere tonight" asked Naruto.

"Ofcourse Naruto-kun" said hinata.

"Looks like it's the time" said sakura

"Yes I wanna see how he praposed" said Ino.

It was night time. Naruto and hinata were on top of hokage mountains standing looking down at the village.

"It looks beautiful" said hinata.

"Yeah" said Naruto.

"Can you do transformation Jutsu hinata" asked Naruto.

"Yes Naruto-kun but why do you ask" asked hinata.

"I'll tell you later just transform into your genin version" said Naruto

"My genin version" asked hinata.

"Stop asking questions hime please" said Naruto.

Hinata nodded and transformed into her genin version and Naruto also transformed in his genin version.

Then Naruto grabs hinata's hand and sits on his on knee.

And takes out a dark lavender colour box. Naruto was about to say something when suddenly hinata said.

"Yes yes yes yes yes you don't have to ask me Naruto-kun my answer forever will be yes " said hinata.

"I wrote a while speech hinata please let me say it dattebayo" said Naruto.

"Ok" said hinata all teared up.

"You know why I asked you to transform into our younger version, because when I first laid my eyes on you, I knew that you will be someone special for me in future and when we were in academy I wrote a whole song for you because you used to look very beautiful in your genin outfit. I wanted to show you that I love you too but our times were different I couldn't show you how much my younger self loved you.
When I first saw you, I felt like I knew you, and I couldn't stop seeing my life without you, and building a family together.
"You healed pieces of me I didn't know needed healing. You cared for me when I didn't know I could use that love. You brought out the happiness in me I didn't know existed.