KONOHAMARU PART - 1

Konohamaru asks Naruto how he's doing.

Everyone settled down to there place.

Everyone was present now.

"Should we start from beginning or directly skip to the end" asked Fukasaku.

"I believe we should see from start" said Shikaku.

Everyone nodded.

Naruto and Hinata was nervous. Last week when Naruto saw in Sakura's future that somehow Kage's killed his son. He was furious. But he couldn't do anything because it's in the future.

He was confused too because there's no way he would allow his son to be killed and his son was not weak so no one can kill him that easily.

He wanted to confirm about it.

Konohamaru gets up and pours his chakra into the orb, and gets back to sit beside Naruto.

Orb started glowing.

Konohamaru was trying to sleep on his bed. He shifted many times and finally woke up. Death of his grandfather was hard for him to deal with.

"Grandpa" whispered Konohamaru.

Hiruzen looked at Konohamaru and sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll save him this time" said Naruto patting his shoulder.

Konohamaru nodded.

He woke up and started to walk out of the house. He saw Asuma outside smoking cigarette.

"Couldn't sleep huh?" Asked Asuma.

Konohamaru nodded.

"Where you headed" asked Asuma.

"To meet Naruto-ni-chan" said Konohamaru.

Asuma nodded. He knew that Hiruzen was like Grandfather to both Konohamaru and Naruto.

Both of them need each other right now.

"Go on than. He'll leave Konoha tomorrow morning for a mission." Said Asuma and Konohamaru nodded.

When he reached his apartment he saw Jiraiya leaving his house.

Konohamaru walked upto his door and knocked.

After few minutes door unlocked.

Konohamaru went insite and sat with Naruto.

"Are you alright" asked Naruto to Konohamaru.

Konohamaru nodded.

"Why does this always happens to good person ni-chan" asked Konohamaru.

"I don't know Konohamaru. But we are lucky. Average life of a shinobi is 30 Years. We got our old man for 60+ years" said Naruto.

Konohamaru nodded.

"He used to train me. He used to say that I have to take his hat one day" mumbled Konohamaru.

Konohamaru started sobbing.

Naruto tried console him.

"Don't worry. I'll train you." Said Naruto.

Konohamaru saw Naruto's bags beside him. Fully packed.

"Is your mission long, because you packed your whole wordrobe." Asked Konohamaru.

"I might not return from this mission" said Naruto.