CHAPTER TWO

After hours I finally see the text ' WELCOME TO THE OUTER BANKS PARADISE ON EARTH' on the road

Our house is exactly where the ocean is. the view is incredible. When we arrived at our house, I could smell the wonderful sea air and everyone is so happy here, I immediately unpacked my things in my room and ran straight outside and grabbed my same Bicycle I always have in our garage "Where are you going?" said my Mom "uhm, meet Sarah?" I said "Alright. be careful sweetie" my mom said.

I arrived at the Cameron's house i pressed the bell from the door and I see a tall figure in front of me with ocean blue eyes looking at me not even saying a word it's Rafe Cameron.
"y/n?" Rafe said with a softly voice he raised his eyebrows, wow this boy gets hotter every year...his big arms and his hair and just his face, he's so beautiful.

I heard a Voice from behind him it sounded like Sarah's "Y'N!! You finally arrived!" She pushed rafe away ran into me and hugged me immediately a tear dropped from her eye " You look amazing" she said "Look at you,you get prettier everyday!"
Sarah brought me to her room i noticed Rafe staring at me but I ignored.

"We will do so many things today y/n! I'm so happy you're here I missed you so much." Sarah said giggling "Awww I missed you more than u think, but I'm a little tired from the Journey you know? I think we should do our plans tomorrow what do you think?" I said, then Sarah had this idea "oh, yes I understand no problem...why don't you sleep in my room tonight? It thought it would be cool"
"you can use my pyjamas" she said, so I agreed.

Later in the night I couldn't sleep well cause Sarah literally snors in the night i tried to wake her up but she was sleeping so deep so I gave up and went downstairs to drink some water. I catched Rafe watching movies alone, he heard me walking and said "why you still awake?" he said, " I can't sleep." I said tiredly "Oh, okay...are you trying to find where the water is?" He said giggling "Yes can you help me maybe?" I asked. "No, I'm too busy" I looked at him with a annoyed look "I'm kidding of course" he joked. He stayed up from the couch and bought the water he came closer to me and filled the Glas with water then handing it to me. He smelled so good I think he had the BOSS Cologne on him "Thank you" I said nicely. he stared at me while I was drinking the water.

"You look beautiful with messy hair" he complimented me. "Uh, thanks i look like an old granny right now with this hair but okay" I joked. "Mhm I don't think so you look hot" he said, "You're so big-" I said and looked up to him, he was exploring my body, he looked up and down, slowly. "you get prettier every year you know that?" he said. "Stop flirting with me cameron, I know what you're tryna do" I responded.

Suddenly Sarah came from upstairs and interrupted the tension between me and Rafe " What the hell are you guys doing here?...y/n I looked after you where have you been?" I immediately distanced myself from Rafe and said "I couldn't sleep so i woke up and walked downstairs to get some water".

Later while I was walking upstairs I Iooked at Rafe and I was questioning myself why he acted like this with me...