Qᴜɪᴇᴛ ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴛ

"The real world is where the monsters are."

yn's pov:

Day one of filming. I feel worse than I did yesterday and I can't figure out why. The fear of forgetting my lines? Stumbling over my lines? Making a fool of myself infront of the crew and Walker and Aryan? A mix of all of them? I think the last ones probably right but my mind keeps jumping to different reasons and with each one I feel like I'm a little bit closer to throwing up.

"Alright everybody! you all seem to have hair and makeup done and also appear to be in costume so I guess it's time to say everybody in position and filming will officially start!"

oh god.

 .・。.・゜✭・.

Walker's pov:

yn's face turns red but she doesn't look nervous, she looks sick to the point that her body could start shivering and shaking at any point but by the time I finish thinking about that she drops to her knees and I thought that was because of her sick state but she just saw a ladybug. are you serious? this girl I swear is the weirdest girl I've ever met.

.・。.・゜✭・.

yn's pov:

I sense people stare at me when I drop to the ground to see a ladybug but this one was special my best friend was only 11 when she told me if she died she'd want to come back as a ladybug but not just any coloured ladybug specifically a shiny deep blue winged ladybug and I guess she just showed up today to make sure I knew I was going to be okay and that she'll be watching me on this confusing journey during filming of this show.