ʟᴜᴋᴇꜱ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ

"Don't you get it, Percy? You are home.
This is the only safe place on earth
for kids like us."

yn's pov:

Walker and I have filmed quite a lot together over this month and a half and he seems to be less well I don't really know how to put it but less bitchy I guess. He still hangs out with the rest of the cast more than he hangs out with me but it's okay, I've made friends with this one guy Nicholas hamilton I thought I recognised him and it wasn't till later I found out he was from IT and I think I remember internally screaming? not sure why but I did anyways, today we are wrapping up filming with lukes betrayal scene with percy which I stayed to watch since we're having lunch with each other afterwards and the place we're going to has amazing iced chocolates which I found out Walker loves too and that was kind of the first time we talked to each other without him looking like he was going to murder me.

.・。.・゜✭・.

Walker's pov:

After doing my scene with Nicholas we headed over to this amazing cafe and I made a bet with everyone that I could order exactly what they wanted and when I practiced in the car there we called the bet off since the only persons order I got right was yns I always knew what she wanted she'd always say "one iced chocolate please" and when they asked me what I wanted I'd always say "make that two iced chocolates please" and she'd always smile at me which at first I never thought much of it was only when she didn't smile around the cast when I said it that I actually missed that smile she made

.・。.・゜✭・.

yn's pov:

After we were doing eating everyone else decided to head home but my flight back was a week away and my time at the hotel ends in about an hour so Walker kindly offered for me to stay in his spare room since he lives in the area he also told me his house had a pool out back so I told him I'd be there an hour later than I leave my hotel so I have time to go out and pick a nice one piece (or bikini if you want but for the story it's a one piece just imagine it says bikini ig)