U.S.J Attack

Today we were told to get in our Hero Costumes saying we were going some where for Disaster and Rescue training. No we are standing in front of the bus with Lida trying to get everyone in order with a whistle he won't stop screeching with. 

'Where did he get that whistle!' I thought already annoyed with the constant whistling coming from it. 'I'm about to delete this dude.' I thought.

_

Once we were finally of the bus and moving people started to talk. There wasn't anymore seats so I ended up standing holding the bar on top the bus. 

I just tuned everyone out and went into my mind and worked on stuff in there. 

"If we are talking about flashy strong quirks it would be Bakugou, Todoroki, Y/l they are very strong." I hear someone say my name so I tuned back into the conversation. 

"Ya but Bakugou is to hot headed he would never get popular" Tsu Said. 

'That's what People would think of Endeavor but he is pretty popular' I thought. 

"What did you say you extra!!" Bakugou Yelled out.

'Does he ever know how to be quite and keep his mouth shut.' I thought. 

"Speaking of what is your quirk Y/l?" Kirishima asked getting other's attention on me. 

I simply gave them a blank stare not bothering to answer. 

"Come on, you may be mute, but you have to communicate at some point Y/l" Uraraka Spoke.

Everyone's eyes were on me at this point, but I simply looked the other way not bothering to do anything. They gave up and went back to there conversation and I went back in my mind. 

_

Once we arrived and went inside we were greeted with the famous hero 13 the space hero. Some people started gushing over him. 

The teachers walked a little away from us and started talking. Apparently All Might was supposed to be here but he went over his limit and is resting in the Teachers lounge. 

'Wow'

Then they started talking but it wasn't peaking my interest so I tuned out. Soon people were freaking out so I tuned back in to realize  there was a portal with villains coming out. 

"There Real Villains!" I Heard Aizawa speak. 

I looked over at the villains to see the 2 main villains seemed to be a guy with hands on him and blue hair, and a purple black smoke guy with yellow smoke eyes. 

Suddenly 2 profiles popped up in front of me they were of the 2 villains. 'Well that's new' I thought.

I tapped Aizawa's shoulder and he looked over at me. I pointed at the 2 Tec like profiles of them.

"How did you do this?" He asked looking at me. I for the first time simply shrug, that was the first time I communicated with someone. 

I had a surprised look in his eyes when I responded but quickly went to serious. 

He told 13 to protect us and for us to get to the bus. 

'Oh best idea confine us in a small metal box on wheals.' I thought.

None the less I followed the class while Midoriya seemed hesitant worried for Aizawa. Once we got to the entrance Kurogiri as I found out his name was blocked the exit. 

"Greeting we are the league of villains.."

'At least he is polite.'

".... I was assigned to scatter you across the U.S.J to be killed.."

'But still a villain.' 

And Bakugou and Kirishima decided it was a good idea and attacked the man. 

"Kirishima! Bakugou! Get back here!" 13 Yelled.

'Idiots.' 

And we were sucked into portals and scattered.. I looked around to see I am in some Conflagration zone. I look to see I am by myself... and No villains... I think he meant to send me to another part in here with villains, but because of Bakugou and Kirishima he messed up.. Oh well not my problem. 

I pulled out my hover board from my pocket and throw it to the ground as it unfolds it's self. I then hop on and start to make my way out of here and to the middle. 

_

When I am right by the middle I hop off my board and it goes back in my pocket. I hide behind a pillar and look around to see Aizawa in 2 student's arms, Allmight standing but seemed weak cause he just came from a smash in the wall, then a group of students behind in fighting position. Then there was a Bird monster thing and the 2 main villains. 

"You can't defeat my Nomu! it's stronger then even All Might!" Shigaraki Spoke aka Hand Dude. 

I Take out my screen and get to work. 

Not long after the Nomu as I learned is floating in the air a few feet from the ground. 

"What is happening to my Nomu!?" Shigaraki questioned.   

So to get there attention I kick a small pebble near me into the center catching all there attention making them look my way. 

I slowly walk out of the shadows looking down at my screen working then look up. Once I am fully looking up my face plate of my helmet retracts to reveal my face.

"Y/l!!" My class mates yell in surprise and joy. "Young Y/l!!" All Might yells in the same way. 

"Another Brat! Put down my Nomu!!" Shigaraki yells.

'He remind me of a 5 year old when there toy is take away.' I thought. 

I simply look back at my screen and finish what I am doing, and right in front of them the Nomu disappears. No I didn't delete it I put it in my storage since I want to know more about it. I could here gasps from everyone as the Nomu disappeared as if it was nothing.

Lets Just says Hand Dude didn't like that and Almost touched Midoriya's until he was shot in the hand and other places. They ended up retreating. 

_

As other were going to the bus now I saw a cement wall that wasn't there before so I checked it out. I looked behind to find Midoriya and Skinny All Might. 

'Looks like my theory was right.' I thought. 

Before they could find out I was thee I left making my way to the bus as I added the new information to my files a long with a file for the Nomu. 

I need to Recharge..