Exam Time

Well yes I figured out the voices belong to my parents which does help with figuring out what the negative block is. But it doesn't help as much as it should. You see I remember everything that happened to me as a child, the beatings, the chores, the berating, the bullying, everything. But even thinking about that all I can't figure out what there saying or what memory those sentences supposedly belong to. None of what happened to me in the past bothers me now, but what ever memory those sentences belong to might be the cause of the negative block. But what part of my past have I not let go? What part still affects me? Is this some repressed memory? What happened that still affects me and my power now?

*Twitch* 

*Sigh* 

Everything has been getting worse. 

The pain now feels like being stabbed with a knife, the twitching is more common, The glowing eyes and cracks and burning feeling happens a little more, and I seem to lose more control in small sessions as I can't remember as much. 

*Twitch* 

Anyway, enough of that lets get to what has been going on. 

So I haven't told anyone who the voices belong to as it is personal to start off, but I did tell them about everything else. They did get more worried but they can't really do anything. 

Other then me still slowly dying other stuff has been going on. 

People are taking this week to study, study for what? The final exam, it's a test the first part being a written that takes 3 days to finish. Everyone has been studying some even making study groups, I was invited to study with them but I declined for more then one reason. One, I don't talk how am I going to contribute? 2, I barley use my phone to talk anyway and I don't want to have to type a million things. 3, I have the internet in my head I don't need to study, and yes the internet that I go to when asleep is.. well slowly being destroyed, this is different it's almost like looking something up on a computer or phone instead. 

*Twitch*

Anyway, while everyone else was studying I was looking more into the negative block and have also been training a bit, though I did have to cut down on the training since the whole negative block thing happened. 

Though soon the week was over and the finals were starting. During the three days a few people worried if they were going to pass while others were confident they would pass, some even yelled at the worried ones saying to shut up *Cough* Bakugou *Cough*. Some people did study during these days for the next day of the exam. 

As quick as it came it left and everyone one passed though some were closer then others to failing. But even with the written part was done we still had one last thing we needed to do to pass. We were going to fight robots from the entrance exam, or that's what I heard. 

*Twitch* 

My ears have deceived me. 

They are making us fight the teachers. Though the teachers will wear weights to handicap them and give us a better chance, and we will be placed with a partner. Also we have 2 ways to win, one defeat the teacher who plays the 'villain' and handcuff them, or get to the exit and 'escape'. Now there is one problem with all this, and you may wonder what could that be? 

...

we have an ODD number of students!!

*Twitch*

So here I am standing by myself in my hero suit as everyone stands around with there partner some freaking out on who there fighting. 

"Now Y/l, since there is an odd number you will no-" Before Nezu could finished I took out my phone and typed in it interrupting him. 

"No" 

"What do you-" He spoke but I cut him off again. 

"I am going to do this."

"Young Y/l y-" All Might began but I cut him off. 

*Twitch*

"I don't care if I don't have a partner. I will fight anyone of you and I don't care who. Just because I don't have a partner doesn't mean you can exclude me or for any other reason have me do something else." 

It was silent before Nezu gave a defeated sigh.

"Fine, But who ever you fight has extra weights." Nezu agreed. 

I nodded my head in response. But I could see the few that knew about my condition had worry in there eyes. 

*Twitch*

Now who was I going to fight? None other then Eraser Head or Aizawa. I already knew how I would deal with this. I also knew he would go easier on me since he knows about my condition though he would probably disagree. 

Since I was going to be one of the last few to fight I was with everyone else watching others fight. Some of them got intense like Midoriya's and Bakugou's VS All Might. While some were more embarrassing for the team like Denki and Mina Vs Nezu, some were just plain odd like Minta and Sero Vs Midnight only Mineta passed in that one. 

*Twitch*

As people failed they were upset also because they were told they wouldn't be able to go on the camping trip. Now if that was true I had no idea, but it didn't matter to me as I had a plan that was sure to help me win. Now would it guarantee a win? NO, no plan does. But this plan will help me have a better chance at wining.   

As The fights went on I took notes to add to peoples profile information. Yes I still update those since I learn more about them and they learn more. I also have one for the teachers. 

*Twitch*

Soon my fight came up and I stood making my way to where I would be fighting. Though as I left I felt the worried glances on me I ignored them and continued. 

Let's hope I pass.