1. Balls

Picture will make sense once you read the chapter.
Enjoy!

Sometimes I wonder how things work. How the
world works, how did we come to such circumstances were at?

I mean you could say science, or god, or some sort of unethical theory. But I have never heard the true explanation on how the world works.

Of course I believe in god, and I know he created this world but I'd love to know how.

It's okay if you don't believe in him though, I don't judge.

I like to think that everything happens for a reason, I bet if someone were to ask me how the world works, I would simply answer: Magic.

But yet again no one is gonna ask me anything cause no one speaks to me, EXCEPT my dog of course, he's my whole life.

Which is why I don't understand how people function without a dog! Like they are litera-

*School Bell Rings*

Of course, I was ripped from my thoughts by possibly the most annoying sound.

I guess I wasn't paying attention to class anyways.

"Have an amazing summer everyone! And don't get into to much trouble, I'm talking to you Mr. Moore!"

A few girls looked his way and giggled, he played it off with a smirk.

I love it when my history teacher scolds Felix, he's the only person that's not afraid to stand up to him.

Well I'm not either, but yet again I've never spoken to him. Even though we go to the same private supper club.

Never once has he introduced himself.

But yet again neither have I.

He's Felix Moore. The most popular, athletic, hot, and cockiest boy at our school.

The Football Star.

He's got a huge ego, and is very cocky. Which is ironic cause I bet he's got a small cock-

But I guess I can't judge him cause I've never met him before, but from what I've heard and seen I am not a big fan.

Girls line up beside him, all trying to get into his pants at once.

They praise him, and snap pictures of him as he walks through the halls of the school like he owns it.

That's Felix for ya.

Girls coo, and catcall to him, "Felix, baby, don't I look hot in this outfit today?," Margaret purred as she walked beside him, past my locker.

I rolled my eyes at the obnoxious comments, do these girls realize they are just building his ego up his ass and straight out his mouth?

I slammed my locker out of annoyance and slung my backpack across my shoulder, ready to leave this mentally draining atmosphere.

I walked out the school to my bike. And hopped right on, thankfully, it's finally summer.

I've been waiting for summer since the first day of school.

- - -

As I pulled up the driveway, up in the garage I saw my mom car, she must be home.

My dads car wasn't though because it's been parked at the grocery store, getting milk for the past ten years.

Haha just kidding, I like to laugh my way through the pain.

On the bright side, if my dad never left then I wouldn't have an awesome sense of humor!

My favorite part of the whole day, I swung the door open and saw Henry galloping to the door, wagging his tail.