2. Wings

Enjoy!

Tonight is supper club, which I'm excited about. I've always enjoyed super club.

It's once a week, every Friday.

We don't always make it every week, but we try to attend as many as possible.

Our super club is private, which means you have to be accepted in and the food is free, you just pay a monthly bill of 10$ per person.

Carsons family, Mine, and Felix's are the only families from school that are in super club.

Our family only takes up 3 seats so, Carsons family sits with us, and usually another random family on the other side of the table.

I dressed in a lilac summer dress that went to about my knees, along with a pair of Air Forces.

I know basic.. but it's cute.

I then curled my hair and put it up in a high ponytail.

My hair always looks like sh*t, no literally I have brown hair.

I stepped out my room, and walked into the bathroom Cody was in brushing his teeth.

Cody finished up and faced me, "Piggy" I say, and grabbed a towel, and wiped off the toothpaste on his shirt.

Cody wore a long sleeved white button up, with black dress pants & shoes.

"Are you calling me fat?" He questions, as he suggestively lifts a brow.

My brother? Fat? He's big, but not in that kinda way. He's muscular, and buff. Also very tall, about 5 inches taller than me, and I'm 5'9.

After I helped him tie his bow tie, we headed downstairs and hopped in the car.

My mom wore a long green sun dress, with flip flops and sunglasses. She applied lipstick before heading out.

- - -

"Binks!!!" I exclaimed, as I stepped out the car and ran to him, engulfing him in a hug. He was probably one of my bestest friends.

Carsons last name is Banks, one day we were watching Star Wars in his living room and I heard 'Jar Jar Binks.'

So I've called him Binks ever since then, it sounds like Banks so I guess it works.

"Cami Johnson, my favorite!" Carson says, "besides your brother" he adds with a whisper.

Cami. That's his nickname for me.

I release him, and send a small punch to his shoulder before I leave.

"Look who's more excited to see my sister, instead your actual best friend." My brother states, as he brings Carson in for a 'bro hug.'

Carson has a southern accent, it's not that thick though but he was born in Georgia, and moved here, Florida, a few years ago.

I meet my mom at the dinner table, and sat down next to her, she's already talking to Carsons mom.

They're besties.

Shortly after, Cody comes over and sits next to me, and Carson sits next to him.

The menus are passed out, and as I glance through, the third family arrives, and takes a seat.

Chicken Tenders, yum.

Rosemary Steak, yuck. I'm sorry but I don't like steak.

I glanced through the menu, even though it's the same as last time.

I decide on my usual, chicken tenders with a Dr. Pepper.

Dr. Pepper is superior, I love it so much. Not diet though it has to be regular.