Chapter One

James POV
I stand at my bus stop staring at the horrible person to my left. This is not an overstatement, he sucks. He probably kicks baby's, and than says in his posh accent he's always had despite living here since he was four,

"The baby is now accelerating into the sun, bloody 'ell am I good kicker,"

To be fair I've never heard him say bloody hell, but it gets the point across.

"Your staring," Emma says, Emma is the sweetest person I know.

It used to be me Noah and Emma, but I grew some independence, which was nice, and he kind of just- drifted off.

"I know, but he's being a dickhead again," I say, she raises an eyebrow and laughs throwing her mouse brown hair behind her.

"He's just standing there," I look at her in outrage.

"'Just standing' there, Emma he dyed his hair blue, and is flirting with my Ex-fling," I say with a flail of my arms.

"He's not flirting with your ex, even if he was he's allowed, otherwise he'd be eternally single," she says exasperatedly, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who can exasperate Emma.

The bus comes, our bus driver makes eye contact with each person who boards it, which is definitely not creepy at all.

Me and Emma sit next to each other and some guy, decides to invade our conversation.

"Yo, Smith finally get a girlfriend I see," I blink.

"No asswipe we've been through this, me and Emma are friends," I say shoving him in a headlock and rubbing me knuckle right into his over gelled hair until its far out of place. He's on my team that makes it okay.

I'm the quarterback of our shitty highschool football team, it's not that bad actually, but I do carry whenever it's hot out. We do win almost every game, so I guess it's more the people on the team that are shitty, I think I once witnessed someone on the team turn someone into pavement pudding because they were bored.

There actually pretty stand up guys inside of the team though- It's a very tight knit group.

We arrive at the school with a bang, the heater probably, it happens every year and won't be fixed until next week. I adjust my windbreaker over my shirt.

It's cold out, and my sweatpants aren't doing much, but hey! I got an image to keep.

We all pile into the cafeteria like ants, hungry for whatever they got.

"Why are they serving brown slop for breakfast? I though yellow slop was breakfast food?" I ask Emma looking at the food on my tray.

"They worked very hard to make this for you to eat and you're already insulting it, be nice," she says solemnly, but I know she agrees. She grabs a packet of syrup from the table and pours it on begrudgingly, I consider doing the same but really I think it's a lost cause.

I dump the food in the trash after a bite and walk to the field to get practice, a few ex-flings are sitting in the stands watching us, I throw a kiss to them.

Practice is long and hard and I definitely get a few extra bruises, but hey a lady loves a man with abs and how else am I gonna get them?

Two periods into my day, going great feeling great- the third period, now that's where it gets messy.

Mrs. Turner, is crazy- it's a perfectly fine thing to say, she already knows- But in this class I have no Emma and there is definitely Noah, you know the British kid-

So no I was not excited like most, even when she pulled out an egg, and slammed it into the wall-

Okay I was a little intrigued.

"What the cluck, Mrs. Turner," the class laughs.

"I am bored, so I have a project entirely for my own amusement, I am going to give the egg project," everyone turns to look at their friends.

Everyone knows what the egg project is. Two kids take care of an egg for sometime and after a while they return to class with an intact egg. It's all fine and dandy.

"Shush, stop looking at your friends- No, no, no, that would not be amusing for me, I've watched you guys for like half a year, I will being choosing your partners, but there's a twist- I will be choosing people I know you hate," the whole class groans in protest, this bitch lost her damn mind.

"Okay y'all ready: Oliver and Jacob, Sarah and Julie, Joseph and Gretchen-"audible gags, "-Shut up- Noah and James-" I miss what ever she said after that-

"Ex-fucking-Scuse me you're kidding right," She looks at me angrily.

""You're 'Ex-fucking-Scused' I am not in-fact kidding and if you don't, quit your shit, I'll name your egg for you, I'm currently living for the name Louis," she says not really shocking anyone, she curses all the time it's nothing new.

She finishes her list and than tells us to move, to sit next to the person closer to the front of the class, so he gets up and sits next to me. She gives us each an egg, and tells us to name it.

"Let's name it Benedict,"

"No that's shit,"

"We'll have you got any suggestions,"

"No,"

I hear some group say I look at Noah.

"Megaloolithus," we both say at the same time.

"Meg for short," he says.

"Obviously," I say with a raised eyebrow

A/N
New book love the cover, but only cause it's very un-pixelated. Nice title too, it's actually there instead of just some names.

My mom went through my phone today do your parents do that?

Well that's all for tonight, good existence! Bye<3