chapter 01

It was a beautiful morning in the palace of Madhavgarh. The queen of Madhavgarh Nandini Randhawa is all set to start her day with workshipping Mahadev. Whole Randhawa family is present at temple as it is a ritual of the family,  the day starts in temple.

The king Prithviraj Randhawa is performing the rituals and priests are chanting mantras. After completing the pooja,  he asked his son's to accompany him in his office to discuss  one of the most important project for Madhavgarh. 

Vardhan- what else dad needs to discuss bhai , we have already decided what needs to be done.

Vivan - May be he doesn't approve of your plan vardhan bhai. You know not everyone is blessed with brain like me. 😉.

Vardhan- yeah right,  the brain that works only when not needed.

Vivan - I am telling you veer bhai vardhan bhai is jealous of my abilities after all I am the coolest Randhawa of all  .

Vardhan- cooles my A*

Veer-  Vardhan shut up. And vivan stop bragging about your abilities. First lets see what dad needs to talk about.

The three of them entered in their dad's  office , sitting in front of them is Prithviraj Randhawa,  the man who is known for his business tactics and power. 

Veer- Dad , what's the reason behindb this meeting,  i am sure its not any project deal which you want to discuss.

Prithvi - As expected you know me better veer, yes you are right i have called you three to tell you about my decision. 

Vivan- yes dad tell bhai  that you selected my idea of acquiring Mittals hotel franchise,  which will ultimately clear our path to become number one hotel franchise in the country. 
See i told you vardhan bhai you have already lost that bet, now your room will be mine only mine..

Vardhan- keep dreaming baby boy,  that's not gonna happening.  Not till i am alive ..

Prithvi - Great , bas yhi dekhna bacha tha to see your children who are why the way in their late twenties fighting for the room.

Anyway getting back to the point .i am here to announce my decision of Veer' marriage..

Vivan- see bhai i told I'll wonnn, wait what !

Vardhan - you've got be kidding dad . Marriage and that of veer bhai .. dad are you sure you are not drunk I am mean we'll definently not tell mom anything but..

Prithviraj- silence both of you.
Yes i have decided to marry veer with a girl of my choice . She is the daughter of my late friend who died 18 years ago. I had promised him that I'll bring his daughter as my daughter in law. You know the girl veer. Yes i am talking about Arohi. Me and and mother have decided that this is the right time of marrying  you off. I hope i am clear with my words . Dates n all will be decided soon.

Vardhan - it's not fair dad , what about bhai , after all its his marriage,  you should at least give him a say in this matter. You cant force a decision like this on him. Its about his life dad .

Prithviraj- Awaaz neeche Vardhan, remember you are speaking to your dad.

Vivan- dad i think vardhan bhai is right, i mean i understand your emotions n all but..

Veer - I am ready for this Marriage dad.

Vivan- bhai

Vardhan- veerrr..

Prithviraj- I knew it veer you'll understand why I am doing what I am doing.

Veer- before that , dad i need to meet Arohi.

Prithviraj- sure. I'll ask Mohan to

Veer- No dad, I'll go and meet her.

Prithviraj- as you say son.

After  brothers left the office.  Prithvi sit on his chair and think about the promise which he made to his late friend. He didn't agree for this marriage only for the sake of that promise.  But also to protect his son. The underlying reason is only understood by veer.  He knows that Veer will go to any extent to protect his family and here the matter is about his brother...