chapter 23

Pakhi was still trying to recover from what she just faced today. Suddenly a wave of nauseous hit her and she ran towards washroom. She was not able to hold and she vomited. After cleaning herself,  she looked at the mirror. She cringed looking herself. Her face was pale, she was shivering. She composed herself. If Aaru di see her like this she surely will get worried.

Aarohi and Siya were enjoying their food.

Aarohi- siya i think its been a while, Pakhi should be back but where is she.

Siya - yeah di , we should go and look for her.

Just when their stood , their both felt the atmosphere changing , a wave of power hit them. They bothe smiled seeing the Randhawa brothers walking towards them. Siya rushed towards Vivan and hugged him..

Siya-I knew it Vivan, you'll definently come. Vivan just hummed. Sensing that something was wrong she looked at his face. His face was stoic. His eyes dark. His fist were balled. From just one look, siya understood that something is wrong.
Her eyes widened in realisation. Pakhu di. Before she could react or say , Vivan signalled her to be quite. She just nodded her head.

Aarohi went towards Veer, unlike to Siya , she was confused on their arrival.

Aarohi-what you guys are doing here, she askee Veer, who just looked at her with blank eyes. His eyes showed no emotions. Aarohi was baffled. She was not able to understand anything. But suddenly she remembered something.

Aarohi- Veer, since you all are here , be with Siya, I'll just go and check Pakhu, i dont know why she is taking forever to come.

Hearing Pakhi Name, everyone looked at Aarohi.

Vardhan-where is she bhabhi. Aarohi was taken back by the anger dripping from his voice. Vardhan was shaking with anger. His body was trembling, he just wanted to see one person, to make his heart at ease. But that person was no where to be seen. He was getting restless.

Vivan received a text from pakhi, indicating that something is wrong, he immediately went on alert mode, he forwarded the message to Veer bhai. Who within secs was there in his cabin. They both wasted no time and went towards their car. But before their could sit, Vardhan's car passed from their side.

Vardhan guards had already informed him about being something wrong with Pakhi. The moment she choose to go alone. The message was send to vardhan and he wasted no time in reaching there.

Aarohi- Pakhu went too

Pakhi- I am her di.

Pakhi arrived at cafeteria, but what shocked her was 3 statues waiting for her.

Pakhi- wow 3 angry young man, not bad it took us 1 hour to reach here and they all are here in just 15 minutes. What do they have any flying power or so.. pakhi was blabbering.

Before she could moved an inch, she found herself engulfed in someone's arms. Vardhan's heart was beating wildly, the moment he heard that Pakhi went alone, he lost it. He knew that nothing could happened to her when his guards are around her but he just wanted to have her in front of his eyes. Now it was Pakhi's turn to stand like a statue.. she was shocked.. tingles shoot in her whole body. She too hugged him.after all this is what she needed. Her facade was breaking. She tried hard to maintain a normal face in front of her di but the moment Vardhan hugged her, all her emotions came crashing down. Pakhi let out a sob which only Vardhan was able to hear..

Vardhan- sssshhh I am here Pakhi, nothing to worry about. I am here. Vardhan whispered it in her ears to calm her down.

Pakhi nodded her head on his chest all the while hugging him.

Siya knew something happened with Pakhi, otherwise Vardhan wouldn't dare to come here. He hates crowded places. She looked at vivan but vivan  was still looking around as if searching something or rather someone. Her breath hitched when she understood whom he was searching.

Veer was holding Aarohi's hand very protectively. His anger was covered in his silence. This time Aarohi clearly understood that he was angry but at what she was still able to figure out that.

Veer- lets go everyone. Maa had asked us to pick you all.

Aarohi muttered liar. She knows something happened that's why they were here. But she was totally clueless that they all were here to protect her from a danger constantly lurking around her..

Sanyukta was laughing out loud in her home.

Did you all saw how i was able to bring all those 3 brothers in that mall. My mere  presence made them so restless that they left everything and  reached there.
I like it , i like the fear in their eyes, i like fear..

Unknown person- Hukum but it was very dangerous for you to get so close to that girl...

Sanyukta- oohh noo noo, i wanted to check her courage,  she is the intelligent just like that vivan, unlike her sister who is a fool.
Well I am disappointed Veer,  you choose her, that shy, timid  girl in place of me..... its so easy for me to get her now.

Unknown person- but hukum we almost got caught. The moment you got close to that girl, i dont from where the guards started running towards you. It was narrow escape.

Suddenly her laughter died down, she became serious, dead serious.

Sanyukta- whose security were their. Why the hell you didn't informed me about them... she shouted last part.

Unknown person- their were Vardhan sir people. Unlike Veer and Vivan sir, vardhan sir security team is only known by him. He personally handle them. We dont have any information about his team and operations.

Sanyukta-- hmmmm interesting,  i didn't knew that idiot could be of some use.. anyway it was good meeting you Aarohi.... Now I know what to do to make you come from your safe zone.... find out about her dadi. And bring me her details.

This time no one can stop me from taking you Aarohi. Just like today no one was able to stop me from meeting you.