2--◉‿◉

Hey guys , here is the next part!!!!!
Thank you for your precious votes and comments!!!
Happy reading!

_______________________________________

Karthik came out of washroom by just towel wrapping around his waist to saw empty room he frowned and called naira

Karthik:- jaan!.......jaan where are you

Then he noticed everything (his dress, watch, wallet......) arranged properly on the bed. He smiled and again called her

Karthik:- baby kaha ho.....jaan!

Then naira came into room, she is all ready to go for office.

(Naira outfit)

Naira:- (walking towards him)Karthik chilla kyu rahe ho, (seeing him only in towel) atleast you should have wear your pants.

Karthik grinned and pulled her towards him holding her from her waist while her hands rested on his bare chest.

Karthik:- kaha thi tum? You know na everyday you only have to make me ready!

Naira:- aww...baby sholly..! Wo mei breakfast karne gayi thi (kissed his cheek) and Mrs.singh (their servent &cook) ko arrange karne ko bola!

Karthik:- jaan how many times i told you don't work in kitchen didn't you remember how you got cut when you were preparing dinner.

Flashback:

Karthik and naira both are in kitchen naira is preparing dinner where as Karthik is sitting on kitchen slab and talking about his day.

Then Karthik phone rang which is in dinning table Karthik made faces in irritation naira saw this and chuckled at his antics

Naira:- don't make that faces it may be important wait i will bring it.

When she is about to go Karthik stopped her by standing on his feet.

Karthik:- it's ok jaan i will bring it! I don't like to make you work (Kissed her forehead)

Naira smiled at his love and he went from there to attend the call.

After 10 minutes he went towards kitchen and saw naira washing her hand with frown and little pain is visible on her face. He went towards her

Karthik:- jaan kya hua!

Naira got starled and turned to see Karthik

Naira:- (not looking at him)vo ... Kuch nai kuch bhi tho nahi! Come lets have dinner!

Karthik:- (walking towards her) baby you very well know you can't lie to me! Look at me! (Cupping her face) kya hua?

She didn't say anything then he noticed a blood drop on floor his eyes widen and he panicked.