7--◉‿◉

Hey guys , here is the next part!!!!!
Thank you for your precious votes and comments!!!
Happy reading!

_______________________________________

Naira woke up from sleep and saw Karthik sitting next to her while working on his laptop, his one hand is caressing her hairs. She smiled and sat up with sleepy eyes.

Karthik saw her getting up and asked

"Baby why are up so early it's just 30 min you slept"

"Karthik i told you na i have to go. I have some pending work" she said leaning on his shoulder

"Don't worry Jaan i already asked your PA to get your files here only. She must be on her way. You relax for some time" Karthik said while keeping his hand on her cheek and resting his head on her head.

Naira looked at him after listening to him Karthik smiled cutely and kisses the air making naira smile.

Naira snuggled more into him and closed her eyes relaxing in her hubby arms which are most comfortable place for her.

Karthik put his laptop aside and pulled naira almost on him without leaving any space and barely air will pass between them.

They stayed like that for 20 min while naira listening to his heartbeats and Karthik caressing her hair and kissing her forehead time to time.

Karthik phone rang making them open their eyes. Karthik groaned in irritation making naira chuckle.

Karthik attend his call while naira is Playing with his shirt buttons.

After completing his call Karthik looked at his wife and smiled seeing her cute actions which will always bring a smile to him.

"Jaan Akhil( Karthik PA) called and said your PA arrived" Karthik informed her after placing a kiss on her hairs.

Naira nodded coming out of his arms.

"Then come we will go to work now" naira said and was about to get up but Karthik pulled her back in previous position.

Naira raised her eyebrows and Karthik didn't said anything he kept his lips on her and left her after giving a looong peck making naira cheeks red.

Karthik looked at her and smiled seeing her red face.

"Awwww my babyyyy" Karthik said while cupping her cheek and biting her another cheek lightly without causing pain.

Naira snuggled into Karthik hiding her face making Karthik smile.

They both went outside the room (they are now in Karthik's cabin)

Karthik make naira sit on his chair to which naira smiled. He called his PA while naira is staring at him lovingly.

On call

Karthik:- Mr. Akhil (saw naira looking at him) aa..ah (he turned his head as her loving gaze is making him loose his senses) send naira Mam's PA inside my cabin.

Naira smiled seeing his cute hubby stammering because of her gaze.

His PA:- ok sir

Karthik ended his call and again looked at her to saw she is still looking at him. Her eyes held soo much of love just as his. He moved towards her holding the eye contact.

He leaned on the chair where she is sitting keeping his hands on the chair handlers still looking at her.

They both have pleasent smile on their face.