❌Ben Drowned x Reader❌

⚠️Chapter contains suicide, Ben is cheating on (Y/N) in this chapter.⚠️

*Ben's POV*

I just got done having a threesome with Nina and Jane. The girls were asleep, I got out of bed and got dressed. I chuckled to myself.

'(Y/N) is so delusional...I can get away with literally anything.' I shook my head and left Jane's room. I was walking to my room, I walked past (Y/N)'s room but as I did something caught my attention. I looked at (Y/N)'s door. It was usually locked but this time it was unlocked! I smirked, I have never been in (Y/N)'s room, I opened the and walked inside the room. It was dark, the lights were off.

'As usual my depressed ass girlfriend being lazy, hiding in the dark.' I thought to myself. I couldn't find the light so I gave up, as I walked forward toward the window, I tripped and fell but I caught myself on the curtains. As I fell to the ground the curtains came off the window and fell on top of me I got up and saw the worst thing imaginable.

"(Y-Y/N)...!?"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing... The moonlight shined onto (Y/N)'s body which was hanging by the ceiling. She was in her (F/C) bra and gray baggy sweatpants. Her usual night wear when she's asleep. I was shocked and upset.

*3rd person's POV*

"(Y/N)...I'm so sorry...I'm sorry! Please! Stop the prank! I will shower you with love, affection, gifts! Anything please don't die! I love you! I'm so sorry I wasn't grateful for you!" Ben cried. But then he heard muffled voices, everything turned blurry.

Ben sat up fast and looked around, the creepypastas and...(Y/N). Ben jumped onto (Y/N) and knocked her to the ground, he was hugging her and crying.

"I'm so sorry! I'll never disrespect you again! I'm sorry for sleeping with Nina and Jane-"

"Calm the fuck down elf! Damn your PS5 controller must have really really fucked you up crazy." EJ spoke. Ben looked at (Y/N) who looked like she was going to laugh.

"I'm sorry for laughing but you got mad at your game and threw your controller which bounced off the TV and hit you in the forehead." (Y/N) laughed as she was retelling the incident.

"You mean it was all just a dream?" Ben questioned.

"What do you mean?" Clockwork asked. Ben just shook his head and hugged (Y/N) tightly.

"I love you so much." Ben whispered, (Y/N) was still confused and slowly hugged back.

"I love you too rage elf." (Y/N) smiled.