❌Dr. Smiley x Reader❌

⚠️Rape warning ⚠️

*Dr. Smiley's POV*

I have been stalking a certain girl for a few months now. I don't know her name. She's a single mother, age 23, her ex husband Kevin Jacks left her after she excitedly told him she was pregnant. I saw that beauty walking in a crowd downtown with a little brat holding her hand. The little boy looked no older than four years old. Tonight's the night that I will make her mine.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I had finished reading Goodnight Moon to my sweet son, Dylan. He is the sweetest little boy that is always happy and wants to make friends. I kissed his head goodnight. As I was putting away Goodnight Moon but I thought I saw something outside. I looked over at the window. Nothing. I shrugged and turned off my son's lamp. I left his room and went down the hall to my room. I closed my door but something covered my mouth. I tried to scream but I couldn't.

"If you want you and your son to live, you are going to do everything I say." The man growled, he pushed me onto my bed. He locked my door and sat on a chair that was by my door. I sat up and sat on my knees.

"Who even are you? What do you want from me?" The man only chuckled. He leaned back in chair and watched me.

*Dr. Smiley's POV*

I watched the sexy girl sitting on her knees over the messy covers on her bed. I smirked, she was under my control now.

"Strip." I demanded. The girl froze, she started to tremble in fear.

"W-What? N-No! I don't even-"

"Do as I say or I will kill the boy." I growled. The girl teared up. She started crying softly as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt. Her tears streamed down her cheeks. I got impatient and frustrated.

"Hurry up damnit!" I snarled. The girl flinched, she wiped her tears as she took off her black jeans along with her pink thong. She finally moved to her pink laced bra and  took it off. She continued to cry silently, she covered her body. I got up from the chair and took off my clothes as I walked closer to the girl. She avoided looking at my face. I pushed her to the bed and got on top of her.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

The man crawled on top of me, he kept me pinned to my bed. I wouldn't look at the man's face. I was going to be taken advantage of by a stranger. I have to obey this man or he could kill my one and only baby. He started biting my neck and rubbing my chest with one of his hands which caused me to moan a little. The man only smiled and continued to do what he was doing. He kept my hands pinned over my head so I couldn't escape. Suddenly, the man thrusted into me hard. I moaned loudly and arched my back. This man's member was big and long. He was thrusting harshly and deeply. I could only moan in pleasure. The bed's headboard constantly hit the wall, matching the rhythm of man's speed and roughness.

"Your moaning quite loudly. You must be enjoying this~ so who is your master now?" The man seductively asked. I gasped when he pulled out. I was so close to my climax. I only stayed silent. The man grabbed my face and made me look into his red eyes.

"I'm going to ask again. Who is your master?" I had no choice but to answer in order to keep my son alive.

"Y-You..." The man made go on my hands and knees. He started pounding into me deep, hard and rough. I moaned loudly, it felt like the my whole neighborhood could hear mine and the man's moans.

"Your such a good girl!" The man praised. I moaned in response as I came. The man slam deeper as he came and filled me. My eyes widen.

"YOU DIDN'T USE PROTECTION?" The man chuckled and pulled out.

"Your mine. No one but me can have you."