author's note ( + book 2)

EDIT: BOOK 2 (out of tune) IS STARTED & PUBLISHED! part one is currently out, and i'll be publishing part by part like i did with this one. part one of book 2 is pretty long compared to these chapters, so i hope u enjoy, and sorry for the delay!

Original:

Author's Note: i just wanted to say thank u all so much for reading and sticking around :') this was the first real story i've ever published on wattpad and i obviously still have a lot of growing to do w/ my writing, but i absolutely loved every second of writing this story. i put a lot of time & thought (and absolute brain rot tbh) into these, and seeing all of your comments and messages every morning was really nice :')) this book is concluded for now, and i think we've reached a natural end, but that's not to say there isn't another beginning in store ;)

i'm considering following up this story with another book, a "part 2," if u will, and i'd love to see how much more i can do with my writing and the absolutely feral support u guys have given me

(seriously, i had zero followers and the inspiration of a beige paint swatch before i published "little miss calamity")

a couple things: in this story, there was a lot that i planned and fleshed out, but also a lot i ended up watering down or just cutting out in editing, so i'd like to maybe revisit some other aspects that didn't make the final cut. also, i really loved hitting different craft components, esp with the heavy symbolism and double entendre in the last few chapters, so that's another area i'm hoping to flesh out further when i write a follow-up book to this one (and i rly would love to)

all in all, though, thank u all for reading :) i loved writing this story, and even though it's reached an end, i think there's a new beginning for our metalhead love story just around the corner

keep an eye out for the beginning of book 2, "out of tune," (thanks to the commenter who suggested that title ;)) which will  be coming along soon. 

patience as i scheme my little schemes

- m.r.