Chapter 37

Jade's Pov

He slipped my underwear off and lifted the dress. He spread my legs apart and hovered over my clit.
"Let me make you feel loved." He pressed his tongue against me and I moaned.
I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled him closer. He inserted a finger inside, which startled me at first, but I got used to it.
"I'm sorry if I made you feel unhappy" The vibrations coming from his lips were exhilarating. How does he have this much power over me?
"Will you forgive me please?" He looked up at me and I nodded, biting my lip.
"You need to work on your communication skills baby girl" He chuckled. His tongue danced around my clit and made me moan loudly. It felt heavenly.
"I'll ask you again. Am I forgiven, my love?" He asked.
"Y-Yes" I replied the best I could despite my heavy breathing. He kept pumping his finger inside me and I yelled.
"Ayden! I am going to cum!" I tightened my grip on his hair and he groaned.
As soon as I finished he cleaned me up with his tongue. He lifted me up and adjusted us on the couch. I was on his lap and I laid my head on his chest.
"Maybe I should get mad often so you can do that again" I joked and he frowned.
"No, please don't be mad at me anymore. I can't stand it" He kissed my head and I nodded. "I'm sorry for not telling you about Christina. I didn't think it was important," He said and I grabbed his face to look at him.
"It really isn't important. I know you had needs. I don't blame you. You have been living longer than I have. It's more surprising that you don't have other relationships."
"I was never interested. Being with her was more for satisfaction. Which, let's be honest, she never made me feel as good as you do." He laughed.
"So, there is nothing between you two? Because remember when we walked in on you two in your office?" I questioned and he groaned.
"Don't remind me, That wasn't my fault. She jumped onto me" He admitted. It didn't look that way to me.
"Why didn't you just shove her off like you push Caden and Lance?" I asked him and he looked away.
"Don't think I push people around like that" He looked back at me and sighed.
"Caden and Lance are not bad people and you treat them like they are. Christina disrespects all of you, doesn't obey you, and you don't do anything but give her warnings." I said. He rubbed his face with his hand out of frustration. Maybe I shouldn't be complaining about all of this. He must have a good reason for his behavior towards her.
"Her dad was respected here as well. He was there with our fathers when they died. I used to tell her that I would kick her out of the warriors and she would guilt me into not doing it. After a while, I stopped getting after her because she said she felt bad every time I would bring up her dad." He said.
There it is. Now I just feel like shit for bringing it up.
"You know how much of a bitch she is. Ayden gave her too much power to let her do whatever she wants just by pouting for daddy and sticking her ass out," Sara commented.
"Don't worry, now that I have you by my side she won't be able to influence any type of decisions of mine. I only care about our feelings and no one else's" He placed a kiss on my forehead and I smiled up at him
"You don't have to be cold-hearted to everyone else. They don't like scary Alpha Ayden" I said and he nodded. "I'm going to go back with Skylar. I don't want her to have a panic attack." I got off his lap and he pulled me back down.
"Please stay with me? Caden and Lance are with her. If she needs anything they will link us and we will be down right away." He said and I shook my head.
"I can't just wait for her to have a panic attack. I have to be there for her." I said.
"Okay fine, you should probably spend as much time as you can with her before you move in with me." I looked at him baffled as he stood us up. He handed me my underwear and stopped moving when he noticed something was wrong.
"What?" He questioned casually.
"Move in with you? I have not lived away from Skylar in twelve years. I can't just move now." He walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips.
"Don't worry. I won't rush or force you, but you know she can stay with one of the fifteen girls that are coming here." He reassured and I nodded.
"I will tell her about it. I don't want to leave her when she is vulnerable. She is like a sister to me and I care about her." I looked up at him and he bent down to give me a kiss. He moved a strand away from my face and smiled.
"As I said princess, I won't make you do anything that makes you uncomfortable." I furrowed my eyebrows and laughed.
"Princess? That's a new one."
"Do you prefer my love?"
"I prefer baby" I winked and he smirked.
"You get aroused when I call you baby." He leaned in close to my ears. I can feel his lips on them. "Don't you princess?" I felt myself get wet and his laugh sent a shiver down my spine. "Come on let's go,"
I burned for him but I knew I had to go be with Skylar. Especially after he dropped the bomb on us living together. We went to our room and I walked in on Skylar and Caden sitting dangerously close on the couch. They both jumped away from each other and I squinted my eyes.
"What's going on here?" I crossed my arms. Ayden chuckled beside me and put his arm around my waist.
"My love, I think you know what's going on here" His voice was so low. It made me second guess why we weren't upstairs in bed together.
"How's the heat, Caden?" Ayden laughed.
"We don't get in heat" He scoffed and stood up from the couch.
I looked at Skylar and she was avoiding eye contact with me. She does that when she is afraid to admit something.
"Come on, let's go" Ayden commanded. Caden walked over to us and I grabbed his arm.
"Watch yourself," I warned and he laughed.
"Don't worry little one. I won't hurt your friend" Ayden growled and Caden's face dropped. I let go of his arm and Ayden turned me around to look at him.
"I'll be here early for you both tomorrow, okay?" He said and I nodded.
He gave me a quick kiss and turned around and walked out of the room. Caden winked at us and shut the door behind him. I spun around to face Skylar and she looked around avoiding my eyes.
"Explain now," I said. Well, more like commanded. She shook her head and I scoffed. I walked over to her and grabbed her face so she can look at me.
"Did he force you? Skylar, you never look comfortable when you are together. Tell me if he did something to you," This time it was definitely a command. She smiled and I looked at her confused.
"You need to chill. You sound more like Ayden every day. Caden didn't do anything to me. He wouldn't. He is so gentle and respectful. The truth is, I have feelings for him and I get nervous when I am alone with him." She explained.
I didn't say anything to her. I let go of her face and stood up straight. At least he wasn't forcing himself on her because I would've ripped out his balls. Her face grew with worry after I didn't respond for a while.
"Aww! You like him!" I teased her and her face got a deeper shade of red.
"This is why I didn't want to tell you. Plus I don't know if he feels the same. It seems like he isn't interested in a relationship. Whenever I bring up the topic he brushes it off. How can he even like someone like me?" She frowned.
"Hey, don't say that. Anyone would be lucky to have you as a mate and you know that." I sat down next to her and she laid her head on my shoulder.
"What if my mate doesn't treat me as good as Ayden treats you?" She asked.
"Don't worry, they will. Moon goddess Evangeline doesn't mess up in mating. You will have your perfect match" I kissed her forehead.
Skylar was like a baby sister to me. I wanted nothing but the best for her. If her mate ever mistreats her I don't know what I would do to him.
"How are you feeling about the meeting tomorrow?" She asked me and I sighed.
"To be honest, I am nervous. I know we have to save the girls" I said.
"You still have to tell her you're moving to Ayden's room." Sara reminded and I groaned.
"What's wrong?" Skylar asked. Oh shit, did I groan out loud? She sat up and I bit my lip.
"I knew this was going to happen" She sighed.
"What are you talking about?"
"You want to be sleeping with Ayden more often. I know you have been getting comfortable and I don't mind" I stared at her in shock with my mouth gaping. She laughed and I smiled at her.
"Besides, the girls are coming. I want to bunk with Ruby. I want to be her big sister just like you are with me. She is so young and was always scared to mess up and get Alpha Roy mad. You know, after you took the blame for her at the party she cried for a long time feeling bad for you." She said and I sighed.
"I would take the blame for her any time. If they hurt her as much as they did me they would've killed her" I said and she looked down.
"Don't worry, they will get them out hopefully as soon as tomorrow" I said and she hugged me.
"I'm going to miss you." She cried.
"I'll have your rooms moved up so you won't be that far away from me," I said and she nodded. She sat up and sniffed.
"Not that close, I don't want to be hearing you and Ayden all night" She laughed and I scoffed.
"You can't be serious! Does that mean everyone hears us? Oh gosh" I put my face in my hands and she laughed. I have to remind Ayden that we can't be that loud.
"It's new love. I think it's nice you finally found someone to love" I looked up at her and she smiled.
"Do you really think he is in love?"
"Why do you always doubt it? Haven't you seen the way he looks at you?"
"He hasn't told me"
"You haven't told him you love him either. It's obvious he isn't a man of emotions. What if you have to tell him first?"
"And if I do and he doesn't feel this same?"
"Now you're just being stubborn. You have to tell him."
"I'll tell him. Can we change the subject?"
"There really isn't much to talk about. I don't want to talk about our visitors tomorrow" She shrugged.
"What if we just lay down? Relax and be as calm as possible. I already feel the stress building up and he isn't even here yet" I said and she nodded.
We spent the rest of the day laying down and occasionally bringing up something so it wouldn't be dead silent. Soon I heard her soft snores coming from beside me and I covered her with a blanket.
I can't believe she was so cool with me moving out. At least I don't have to worry about that anymore. I am glad she wants to be Ruby's big sister and teach her everything she can.
Speaking of teaching, I forgot to tell Ayden that I want all the girls to get the same education. If they do get here tomorrow, we will be ready for them. I will do anything to make them comfortable.

~

Skylar's arm was draped on my face and I groaned. I wasn't going to miss waking up like this. I moved it away and stretched.
"He's coming!" Sara said sounding excited.
"Who is?"
"Mate!" Her tail was wagging and I stood up. I shook Skylar lightly and she jolted up.
"It's just me. I think Ayden is coming we need to get ready" I said and she nodded.
"Give us a few minutes. We just woke up." I linked Ayden.
"I haven't even knocked. How did you know I was on the way?"
"Sara sensed it. She told me. We'll be right out."
I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I put on one of my dresses and sandals and turned to look at Skylar. I grabbed her shoulders and she sighed.
"I will be with you the whole time. If not someone else, but you will not be alone." I said and she nodded. I gave her one last hug and went to open the door. Ayden stood there and smiled down at me.
"I just got news some Alphas arrived already." He said. Skylar grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"Yes," I said, my voice was shaky and he noticed.
"Usually, you as Luna would be standing beside me greeting our guests. No one knows you are Luna yet so you don't have to be there." He explained and I nodded.
"Is it cool if I stay with her just until they arrive? We can meet you in the meeting."
"Whatever you want my love." He kissed my forehead and motioned for us to walk. We went all the way to his private office and he leaned on the door frame.
"I'll have someone send up breakfast. I'll come for you after okay?" He said and we nodded.
"Do not hesitate to call me if you need anything okay?" He asked me and I smiled. He gave me a quick kiss before walking out of the room.
My heart was beating so fast that I felt like I was going to throw up. I sat down on the couch and waited for breakfast to come up.