starlight.

❞I left you here, heard you keep the extra closet empty. Incase this year, I come back and stay throughout my twenties.❞

Vivian Hemmings tries to keep peoples knowledge of her life to a minimum.

When Luke Hemmings has a doctor call in her lovely state of Rhode Island, he jumps for joy. He would get to see his 16 year old daughter. But when he notices the tiny things, he starts to get suspicious. It's one faithful night that changes the entire system.

Vivian Hemmings just wants a peaceful night.

"I REFUSE TO LET YOU HURT MY DAUGHTER ANY FURTHER."

"SHE'S MY DAUGHTER TOO."

"OH YEAH? TREAT HER LIKE IT."

A STORY of a girl who hopes for a good ending.

IN WHICH a girl tries to keep her life underway.

OR

IN WHICH a father does his best to save his child.

VIVIAN HEMMINGS

LUKE HEMMINGS

MICHAEL CLIFFORD

ASHTON IRWIN

CALUM HOOD

— Warnings, Disclaimer, and A Note. –

Warnings.
Starlight is a story that can be very triggering and upsetting to the reader. It's a realistic depiction of being ignored by your family and acting out like this. Please read carefully.
I love you.

Disclaimers
I do not own 5 Seconds Of Summer or their music. This is simple for my readers and people who want to have an escape.

All rights go to user @darklvv. I created the plot.

Note.
Like I've said, this story is more on the triggering side and if something like this does disturb you, please click away.

Released Originally: January 24th, 2022 (?)
Completed Originally: May 30th, 2022 (?)

Released Now: March 28th, 2023

Completed Now: