Meet Orla Howell

The camera shows a girl spinning around on the chair and laughing before she looks up and realises the camera is recording already, leading to her pulling a cringing face

The camera shows a girl spinning around on the chair and laughing before she looks up and realises the camera is recording already, leading to her pulling a cringing face. ''Oh God, you got that on video didn't you?'', she asks the producers, to which they just nod their heads while trying not to laugh. ''That's embarrassing, I think I'll just leave now then'' she says before standing up and pretending to walk off. 

'' Hi, I'm Orla and I'm a 21 year old student from Bangor in Wales'' the girl then pulled an akward face before laughing slightly and saying '' Jesus, I'm bad at this...this is so wierd'' 

'' I am currently studying Physiotheropy,  only one more year left....thank god. No, it's not that bad but I just got finished my exams so I'm kinda over school for the minute. ''

''My type, hmm....I don't really have one set type. I mean one day I like the sweet guy, another the guy that is cute and nerdy, and then theres the bad boy. So, I'm kind of looking for a guy that can do all three. But I do prefer a darker hair colour, I mean all of my celebrity crushes have brown, black hair, if they are blonde it's a dyed blonde. At the end of the day I want a guy who is not afriad to take the piss out of me, you know, someone who I can have a laugh with and obviously someone who is into me. I don't like being someones second choice, I never want to be the girl that the guy gets with because he can't be with someone else.'' 

'' I would say I'm more of a tomboy than a girly girl. I don't mind wearing makeup but most of the time I go about with none, I don't have anything pierced either, never had. I'll wear dresses and skirts but I wear shorts under them, and I have a total of 3 pairs of heels, black, white and nude. I do like sports, I watch football, galiec and hurling and a play camogie, which is a girl version of hurling, and galiec. I also play video games and watch Marvel movies all the time, I mean have you seen the actors in thoose movie, can you blame me'' 

'' I would like to find love in the villa, but hey it will happen if it happens. I am fine with just having a laugh with some extermly good looking friends and a summer I won't forget.'' 

'' I don't know if you've noticed or not but I don't have a typical Welsh accent, theres a hint of an irish one in there too. My Dad is welsh and my mum is irish, I have lived in Wales all my life and went to school there but we spend every summer in Ireland, have done since I was born, so thats how I picked it up, that and my love for GAA.''

''I have been in 2 serious relationships and one of them ended because we wanted different things, and the other one ended cause we both wanted the same thing, a good boyfriend.  I have kissed my fair amout of frogs and none of them turned into a prince, if anything they turned into a troll, so I am ready to meet my prince. Bring on the love island villa 2022, baby.''

AN: 

This will be a liam book, as I loved him and think he left too soon.

When do you think Orla should come into the villa

as an original ( who should she replace) 

As a bombshell with Davide 2 for bombshell

Replace Ekin-su or Afia (Which one) 2 for replace ekin-su

Come in with Ekin-Su and Afia 2 for coming in with them