Chapter Six

Orla's P.O.V

We are all standing on the balconey and watching Afia and Jacques's date, it's actually taking ages though. I groan out loud before saying '' I love her and all, but can she hurry up. I'm fucking starving up here, I'm practically fading away like.'' 

This causes Liam who was sitting down beside me to laugh before saying '' Orla, she's been out there for about 10 minutes now, it's not gonna be over for at least another 10 minutes.'' This causes me groan again before I lean my head on his shoulder. 

I wait about 2 minutes before groaning again and saying '' I'm actually so hungry right now, feel like my stomachs gonna start eating my insides.'' Liam then says '' Oh my God, it's literally been 2 minutes.'' before he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him and says '' I will get you something to eat as soon as the date is over okay?'' 

I look up at him before saying '' You pinky promise?''  while holding my hand up with my pinky out causing him to laugh before locking his pinky with mine and kissing my forehead. 

================================================================================================================================================================

As soon as the date is over I walk down stairs with the boys, leaving the rest of the girls upstairs. As we walk out Jacques says '' The boys. What we sayin'' before he comes over and introduces himself to the boys with Ikenna going first, then Luca, then Andrew, then Dami, Davide and Liam. Before he turns to me and goes '' Alright, I'm Jacques nice to meet you.'' before he give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek while I say '' I'm Orla, nice to meet you.'' 

The rest of the girls come out then so he goes to greet them, I then walk into the kitchen to get some food as the rest of the girls talk to him for a bit. Liam hands me some toast and a glass of water as soon as I walk up tp him making me smile before kissing his cheek and thanking him. He sits with me while I eat before he and Davide head over to the rest of the boys at the firepit. 

Us girls have our chat at the sofa area near the kitchen, as we all sit down somene asks Afia '' So, how was it?'' causing her to reply with '' First off there was like, nothing romantic there whatsoever. Nothing. Yeah, Yeah. Nothing in common at all.'' 

Gemma then gets asked how she feels about Jacques being here causing her to say '' I just...I don't know, it's weird, becuase I do look at him and I still do fancy him. 100%, Like I look at him and I think, ''You are fit''.'' 

Paige then jumps in and says '' I think we all look at him and think he's fit.'' causing Gemma to agree and then Afia says '' Davide 2.0'' causing me to start laughing. 

Gemma then continues saying '' But, yeah, no, I'm not sort of bothered about anyone getting to know him or, like, I don't feel any sort of way about anything. I'm absolutely fine, whatever happens. It's just the initial shock was a bit, like, ''Oh, OK.''.'' 

================================================================================================================================================================

We then all head into to get ready for the day. I go with a dark blue bikni that has a design around the bottom. I put on a bit of light makeup, to cover my spots and eye bags, cause they were bad, browgel and waterproof mascara. I sit and stare at my hair for so long deciding what to do with it today, that it's only me and Indiyah in the dressing room now.