I Want You To Be My Girlfriend

A week passed after Nicole had badged into Marko's office and returned the thousand dollars. She had gone back to her routine, her work at the diner and the pub, with her great mood restored. There were a couple of times though, she had felt as though she was being followed but she had put it down to her being paranoid.

She was currently busy cleaning the tables at the diner when her phone rang. Reaching for it, she smiled as she picked it up. 'Hey, Fey!"

"Hey, babe! How are you?" Fey asked.

"Good. What's up?" Nicole asked as she balanced the phone between her shoulder and ear as she collected her cleaning material and walked to the kitchen. She had decided to take an extra three days off at the Pub so that she could help Lisa out at the diner. The late shift was done and she was about to close.

There was a bit of shuffling in the background before Fey's voice came back, "taking you out tonight. Before you say no, we are going to the exclusive new club. It just opened and Fernando has VIP access. It will be fun!"

"I don't know," Nicole began as she wiped her hands on her apron before taking the phone into her hand.

"Please, please, please!" Fey begged. "Fernando is coming with his cousin, we don't want him to get bored."

"Aah," Nicole smiled. "So you want me there for cousin sitting duties hey!"

Fey giggled, "not really. He is about thirty and very cute. You will really like him, Nic!"

Nicole groaned. "Feeey, you know I am not into the dating thing. I will come, because I need to unwind, but not because of the cousin."

"Bitch, I don't care why you will be there as long as you are there!" Fey replied. "Come over to my place so we can dress together. I have this cute red number that I would love for you to wear! We are going to have fun!" Fey exclaimed before she disconnected the call.

Nicole shook her head. Checking the time, she started collecting her stuff before she headed to Fey's house. It had been a while since she had gone out and just had fun.

"Here," Fey said as she came towards Nicole who was applying her minimal makeup. In her hands was a lacy red dress. "This is just so you!"

Nicole placed the eyebrow pencil down before standing and taking the dress from Fey. It looked exquisite and felt so good too. "Wow! Where did you get this?"

Fey chuckled and moved back to her closet, "there was a sale at my favorite store, that was one of them. I got about four dresses!" She removed an off-white dress and measured it against herself. Shaking her head, she reached for a silver sequenced dress. It was an off-the-shoulder, knee-length dress that accentuated her figure. "Yep, this is the one. Why are you just standing there?" She frowned at Nicole who was still admiring the red dress.

Snapping from her own world, quickly slipped into the dress. It fit like a glove. "Oh, my! I am feeling all kinds of sexy right now!" she giggled at her friend.

"You better be," Fey retaliate as she took wiggled into her dress. "We need you looking a hundred dollars so that you can get laid!"

"Fey!" Nicole exclaimed, shocked. "Why do I have a feeling you want to me pimp me out?"

Fey shrugged her shoulders and moved to the vanity table to get ready.

It did not take the girls long before they were ready for a night out. By the time Fernando was by their door, they had already started on a bottle of wine that Fey had bought earlier that day.

"Baby!" Fey exclaimed as she ran into Fernando's arms, giving him a sizzling kiss on the lips when his arms went around her. "This is going to be a great night, I just have a feeling," Fey said as she leaned back and looked up at Fernando, meaning behind her eyes.