PAW Patrol wake up call prt. 1

Yes I am watching PAW Patrol and yes I love it and yes....that's all I got actually okay enjoy the story.

——————-

Ryder rose up from his bed yawning. Adventure Bay was just enjoying the next sunrise. The start of a new day. Ryder loved to spend the morning with his pups. That is, if they ever wake up on time any way. Either way, he loved them. Maybe it was time to show them just how much.

Sitting up from his bed, Ryder stretched a bit to wake himself up and headed over to the pups' houses.

Chase

Ryder decided to go to his favorite pup: Chase. They've been friends even before the PAW Patrol even began. It was only fitting that his wake up call come first. When Ryder came down, he saw the little German shepherd snoozing with his face mask on. His ears were folded down and his tongue was sticking out a bit. "Oh Katie, thanks for the hot bath." Chase whispered in his sleep as Ryder chuckled at him.

Slowly, not wanting to wake the pup just yet, Ryder lightly scratched Chase's ear to get him closer to him. Chase smiled and panted inching his head closer to Ryder. "Oh yeah, that's it. Just right. A little lower a bit please." Ryder chuckled again and lower his head. Chase's back paw was now shaking a bit so Ryder gently rolled him over so that he was on his back.

Chase, unrealized by the change of position, continued to shake his paw and wag his tail. "Oh, right there, right there." Now, Ryder moved his hand down from Chase's ear to his belly. This is where Chase began to laugh. "Hehehehehehehehey. Kahahahahatiehehehehe." Chase said still thinking Katie was the one who was tickling him. Ryder, deciding to make his presence known, whispered in Chase's ear. "It's me Chase."

At that, Chase's eyes were wide open with surprise and horror. Not because he was scared of Ryder. But because Ryder was tickling his tickle spot. Now, Ryder began to laugh. "Tickle tickle tickle Chase. Who's a good boy? You are. Yes you are." Ryder teased his pup as Chase was only able to wiggle around giggling.

Ryder then stopped tickling the pup, letting the German shepherd start to breath again. "Ryder." Chase said trying to sound serious but failed because he couldn't get the giggles out. Ryder rubbed the pup's head and said, "Just wanted to give you a Puptastic wake up call. Did it work?" Ryder asked as Chase got on all fours and barked happily. "Yep. I sure did." A low growl noise came from Chase's tummy. Chase blushed. "Oh man, I'm so hungry."

"Well then it's good think breakfast has already been made in the kitchen." Ryder replied as Chase howled and made his way to the kitchen.

Marshall

Ryder was silently walking over to his other sleepy pup, Marshall. Marshall didn't have a face mask so it would be heard to try to close his eyes. Marshall never liked to wake up in the morning unless it was an emergency. But Ryder knew exactly how to turn a frown upside down.

Ryder slowly bent down to Marshall's level and slowly scratched the pup's ear. Marshall chuckled a bit. "Stop it Ryder that tickles." He said, sense he already used his nose to sniff out who was in front of him. Ryder smiled and gently pulled the Dalmatian pup into his lap. "Come on Marshall. You gotta get up and start the day." Ryder said as Marshall only turned on his back, eager to stretch a bit and go back to sleep. Marshall had his tongue sticking out a bit, indicating that he was trying to annoy Ryder on purpose.

Ryder only rolled his eyes and smirked. "You silly puppy. I know how to wake you up." Ryder took one if Marshall's paws and slowly began to trace a circle on it. "Round and round the garden, like a teddy bear," Ryder began as Marshall tried to desperately hide his smile, but his leg was shaking with intimidation. "One step, two step, tickle you under here!" Ryder scribbled his finger all over the poor Dalmatian's neck and tummy. "Hehehehehehehehe nohohohoho not thahahahahahat." Marshall tired to respond but the laughter was too much for him. The poor Dalmatian couldn't do anything when he was stuck on his back like a tortoise. Ryder moved his hand further down the pup's belly which caused Marshall's laugh to go up an octave. "Tickle tickle tickle Marshall." Ryder teased a bit as he let the giggling Dalmatian go.

Marshall stuck his tongue out and smiled at Ryder. "That tickled Ryder."

"It's suppose to Marshall." Ryder replied as Marshall sat up on his legs and stretched a bit. "I'm hungry Ryder. Is there breakfast in the kitchen?"

"Sure is Marshall." Marshall howled and ran into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Skye

Skye wasn't sleeping in her doggy house like everyone else. She stayed up late doing the pup pup boogie to improve her high score. Ryder suspected that she was sleeping on the couch tired from staying up too late. Oh well, everyone needs a wake up call.

Ryder walked into the lookout and silently walked towards the couch. Skye's back was on the leg-length of the couch. She was sleeping upside down and drool was coming from her mouth. Her back paw twitched a bit as she began to talk in her sleep. "Don't worry little bunny. I'll save you. This puppy's gotta fly." She said as Ryder had to work double to keep his giggles in check.

Ryder strolled his way to the tiny cockapoo and slowly wiggled his pinky finger on her back paw. Skye was really ticklish, so it didn't take long for the giggles to form. "Eehehehehe ohohohohohohoho stop hehehehehehehehe tickling mehehehehe." Ryder traced his finger down to her belly so he could lightly scratch her tummy. "Goochie goochie goo. You're the cutest little cockapoo in the world Skye. Yes you are. Yes you are." Skye laughed harder and tried to twist and turn so she couldn't lay on her back but Ryder had a firm grip on her. Once Skye started to open her eyes, she had tears running down them. "Hahahahahahaha Ryder nohohohohohohoho." Ryder, realizing that the pup had enough, relented his attack and smiled at her. "Sorry Skye. You were just so cute I couldn't resist." He said as Skye was finally able to sit up straight. She shook off her sleepiness and stuck her tongue out. "That tickled so much. I've totally been tickled enough today." Skye said as she used her nose to smell something. "Mmm, what's that delicious smell?"

"Breakfast." The little cockapoo didn't need to be told twice.