❥ 𝟘𝟜 | ℙ𝔸ℕ𝔻𝔼𝕄𝕆ℕ𝕀𝕌𝕄

[ 04. pandemonium ! ]
" shadowhunters "

 pandemonium ! ]" shadowhunters "

episode one — the mortal cup

𝐀𝐒 Aurora enters the Pandemonium, it is instantly very loud. People were dancing all close together that there was no space. Aurora couldn't even think. Clary runs into the Pandemonium right as Aurora did. Aurora walks straight when she spots Jace. Clary looks at Jace also.

"You see him right?" Clary asks Aurora. Aurora thought it was very stupid of her to ask that. She was talking to him which made Clary look at them. Of course, she can see him.

"No Clary, I definitely don't see him." Aurora says sarcastically. Simon and Maureen walk up to the two who were standing in place. Simon looks around terrified while Maureen looks like she's seen the place.

"I'm gonna go fail at getting us some birthday drinks." Simon tells the two girls. Aurora puts her thumbs up.

"We're just going to go somewhere." Aurora tells her cousin who nods. Clary starts to walk so Aurora grabs her arm. "Don't even." Aurora tells Clary.

"I'm gonna go fail with you." Maureen says looking at Simon. They walk away toward the bar making Clary roll her eyes. Aurora let's go if Clary and start to walk.

"Somebody works out." Aurora flirts with a man. She grabs his arm as he leads her through the curtains. Aurora hopes Jace is behind the curtain not some murderer. The man opens the curtain letting Aurora through. She gasps when she sees Jace with a girl in his arms.

"Great, should have known someone hot as that most likely has a girlfriend." Aurora mumbles. She was about to turn around until she saw Jace with some type of sword in his hand. It looked like he was going to stab the girl.

"Watch out!" Clary screams and pushes the girl away from Jace making the girl push Jace to the couch. The girl's face opens up making Aurora look at the girl in disbelief. She now believes she's going insane.

"What. The. Hell." Aurora says making Jace look at her confused. Aurora looked more shocked than scared. "This is unbelievable." She mumbles nervously.

"Careful." Jace tells Clary grumpily. Jace and the girl fight until Jace stabbed the girl in the stomach making her run into ashes. A girl in white comes and uses a whip to fight a man. She makes him fall to the ground. Jace suddenly starts to fight a man. Aurora stands there like stone watching Jace. Clary out of nowhere kills a man. Aurora always thought it would be her to kill a man rather than Clary but not literally. Another guy shows up. He had raven hair like the girl.

"Alec." Jace says to the guy. Jace throws the sword who was glowing as they touched it. Both fight off a few men together. Clary looks at Aurora.

"Run." She tells her. Clary then runs out grinning for her life. If it wasn't a bad time Aurora would have laughed at the way Clary ran but she couldn't. The girl, Alec, and Jace look at Aurora.

"What? Why is the room empty?" Aurora says pretending to not see the three. "Well, looks like it's time for me to go." Aurora says slipping out of the scene. When she walks out she makes eye contact with a man with cat eyes. He looks at her curiously while Aurora looks at him amazed.

"Never let me drink." Simon says making Aurora jump. She looks at Simon and glares then at the man but he was gone. "What are you looking at and where's Clary going? I saw her run out?
Don't tell me you told her." Simon blurts out. Aurora shakes her head at her cousin.

"No Simon I did not tell her. And she ran out because she got a call that's why." Aurora says lying. Simon could clearly see through his cousins lies.

"Don't lie to me." Simon tells Aurora confused. "Why are you lying?" Simon asks her. W gives him a tired look.

"I'm tired Simon. Can we please go him?" Aurora says putting her hands together and pouting. Simon looks at her and sighs as he puts his arm around her shoulders.

"Fine." Simon says hesitating. "When your not tired you can tell me." Simon says making Aurora groan. She smacks his shoulder.

"She'll be fine." Aurora says which was wrong. Clary had gone missing. Simon had called her on every phone he could find and had no luck. She wouldn't answer so Simon took the matters into his hands and tracked her. She had been in an abandoned Church which made Aurora laugh. Simon calls Clary as they arrived at the Church.

"How come you have answered your phone in two days?" Simon asks pushy. Aurora rolls her eyes as they get out of the car. Simon puts the phone on speaker. "Where are you?" He asks looking around. "Find My Friends says your phone is in an abandoned church on Deighton. I'm outside with Aurora." Simon takes off the speaker.

"This is so weird." Aurora says looking at the abandoned church. "Could Clary be a murderer? Could be believable." She says putting her hand on her chin. Simon and Aurora walk towards the church.

"I don't see you." Simon tells Clary. "Dressed? What are you doing undressed in an abandoned church?" Simon says making Aurora burst out laughing.

"No!" Aurora says slapping her knee. "Did she get disowned or what?" Aurora asks still laughing. She tries to breathe.

"Clary, is there... is there a meth problem we have to talk about?" Simon asks her worried. Aurora once again starts to laugh right after she stops laughing.

"Tell her to hook me up." Aurora says wiggling her eyebrows at Simon. He just gives her a small glare. She hangs up.

"There's no way you're going anywhere near that Aurora." Simon tells Aurora sternly. He grabs her arm and pulls her along with him. "For right now, stay away from Clary too." Simon says making Aurora look at him amused.

"Aw, you're looking out for me, how cute." Aurora says pinching Simon's cheeks making him shrug it off. He sighs as they get closer. "She's probably going insane. I know I am." Aurora says as they stop walking.

"Let's hope not." Simon says looking at the church worried. Aurora puts her arm around his shoulders.

"Chill cousin of mine. There's most likely nothing to worried about." Aurora says as Clary comes out with Jace. Aurora glares at Clary instantly. "Will you ever consider guilt tripping Clary to dating you?" Aurora asks Simon who looks at her confused.

"What? Why? No?" Simon says looking at her like she's crazy. Aurora takes a breath in.

"Because, Clary needs someone who I don't want so you. Obviously thats nasty but her wanting a boy who might I add looks like a typical white filthy rich boy. Come on Simon. I'll buy you some nerd things when me and him get married." Aurora tells someone as she wiggles her eyebrows at him.

"That would sound nice." Simon hums.

"Yeah and you'll get Clary. Maybe she does have feeling for you." Aurora says chuckling. She pats his chest. "You better pull be back, I might go all killer whale on Clary." Aurora says walking toward Clary and Jace.

—𝟘𝟜—