12

Taylor
I really enjoyed my day with my man and now today I was heading back home. When I pulled up I noticed a car that looked just like Laila's at Marley's house. I mean I know a thousand people have that car but it just looked too similar to Laila's. Maybe I was tripping and I need to mine my own damn business because you know Marley does have options. Anyways I proceeded to my house and Sasha was up making breakfast. "So how was your night sis", I asked when I walked in. "My night was horrible I caught Diego with another bitch", Sasha said. When I looked at her face I knew she wouldn't lie about that. "Yeah I got proof too. Here you go sis look at this shit." Low and behold the picture was of Diego and another hoe, I wasn't surprised. He was the type to want his cake and eat it too. I been warning Sasha about him but she doesn't listen. "Did Laila come by here last night", I asked. "Yeah but she had to rush out, she said it's an emergency. Why do you ask sis?" "Oh nothing I thought I saw her car but I'm just tired, ima go lie down", I said. I didn't want to tell her oh I think that's her car at Marley's house, Sasha would have a fit. Laila don't like girls so maybe she was buying some green from Marley, I forgot she does sell weed.

Sasha
Taylor came in the house acting all weird asking was Laila here. She acted like she saw a ghost or something else was wrong. I just let her go to bed to get more rest because maybe she was exhausted. I decided to let the blinds up and I saw a car similar to Laila's pulling away near Marley's house. I'm like nah that's not her and what do I have to worry about. Laila isn't even gay and she probably was there for weed. Shit Marley does sell the best shit in the city. It might be that girl she met at the lounge too, last time I checked she wasn't seeing her though. I mean why did it matter I left her. She doesn't want me back and I just need to let it go. But I wanted to talk to her so bad. I wanted to tell her more about how I was hurting, but she wouldn't have cared. She always told me karma comes back and bites you hard in the ass. She taught me a lot about love and I threw that all away. Marley never cheated and she said the thought never ran through her mind to cheat. I just felt like everybody pressured me to go be with a guy. Well my family did they never disrespected Marley, but they let me know I wouldn't get their blessing. Shit hurt me and that's when I found and ran into Diego.

Laila
I can't believe Marley fucked me that good and I can't believe we fucked. My pussy was yearning for her and I don't know why. Ugh wtf did I do and I feel like I betrayed my friend. I feel like I violated the sister code. I mean it felt so right but I'm so wrong. I need to talk to Marley about what happened, I just really wouldn't feel right being around Sasha after I fucked her ex. I never had sex with a female, but she fucked me better than any guy has. It was like she was making love to me because she took her time with my body. Just thinking about her made me want more. I decided that after I got home I would message Marley so we can most definitely talk. It was only gonna take me about 20 more minutes to get home. I was going to get in the shower and throw on some lunch and have a glass of wine. Last time the wine had us both in bed, but it was the afternoon time. I'm pretty sure nobody is thinking about fuckin around the afternoon time lol. Hell I was thinking about it on the way back home and when I finally made it, I hurried out the car. I stripped as soon as I got inside and took the clothes to throw them in the laundry. I felt like I smelt like Marley's cologne and last night activities.