15

*6 months later-Laila
It's been six months and y'all for the past six months me and Marley have been fucking and dating. We go to private spots because for 6 months Taylor and Sasha still haven't been aware. After Taylor found Sasha white girl wasted I started to hang with them more and just be on hush about Marley. Today was the day we were deciding to tell both of them. I know it was gonna hurt Sasha because we've carried on this long. I felt so bad, but that night after Marley fucked me I wanted more. I swore in my head every day after that night that I was gonna leave Marley alone. When I went to bed I masturbated and thought about her making me cum. The way her lips were over my body I couldn't help but to touch myself. I imagined her there with me again so I had to call her and tell her what was on my mind. It was late so when she answered she immediately had a sleepy voice. Mmm and boy was her sleepy voice sexy, I whispered sexily to her and said I want her to come over. I knew she was biting her lip at the other end of the phone and I heard the bed make noise. I knew she was about to get dressed and be on the way. The thought of her running to me so she could meet my needs turned me on.

Now here we are 6 months later and honestly I'm in love with Marley. I just haven't told her yet until we tell Taylor and Sasha. I knew after this I would probably lose the both of them. Marley was worth the risk, she healed a lot after Sasha broke her heart and trust. Marley is a good stud she is just stubborn as fuck and likes to try to push me away. I already told her ass I ain't going nowhere, but I honestly think she's afraid. She don't want me to lose Taylor and Sasha behind her and I felt as though she was thoughtful. I just didn't care who I lost behind Marley, because she definitely snatched my soul. She makes my panties wet as fuck even when she's not around. She makes me smile, she is the calm to my storm. I know I might sound so in love, but I never knew another woman could make me feel this damn good. I would've dated women a long time ago, shit Marley could've had me before Sasha. I would've kept her, but she kept because how I ride that strap is out of her league. I can't wait to ride that shit tonight after I get cut off. As long as I had a shoulder to cry on and that strap to ride on I was cool. I think Marley got me hypnotized by the strap because now I'm acting toxic. She just worth it though.

Marley
Damn 6 months and I really got the girl of my dreams. I knew it would come down to having to tell Sasha and Taylor. Laila and I hid this far too long and I didn't wanna hide no more. She was my person and she made me happy. Plus the sex is out of this world, it's amazing. Laila is everything I asked for in a woman and now I finally got her. I can't lose her or let up, but I don't wanna be the reason why her sisters end up hating her. I had so much shit running across my mind right now. Maybe I should try to tell Taylor first, but I had to prepare to get slapped hard as fuck. I never hid anything from Taylor and I knew she would hate me forever after this. I began to grow nervous as I scrolled through my phone to get to Taylor's number. I finally mustard up the courage to just call her after 30 minutes.
T: Hey Marley Wassup boo
M: Nothing much I just been chilling and working what about you
T: Same thing too for real and about to plan this trip to Florida
M: Well everybody needs a break sometimes, is it you and your man just only going
T: No im plannin it for us and I know you're gonna come
M: Yeah I'll come, but look I gotta holler at you about something. Come by after you done with whatever.