𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

Comforting warmth admitted against your face as you still fought to keep your eyes closed for just a moment longer.

You then gave in and cracked open your eyelids, only to come across a sight you thought you'd never see.
Your parents, healthy, smiling and cooking in a unfamiliar home.

You looked at them in slight shock and adoration. They then paused and looked at you with warm eyes.

Your mother opened her arms for you, which you gladly jumped into them. It was something you've been longing for.
A warm hug from a healthy mother.

After a while you broke the hug and your father patted your head, then continued to stir the pot boiling above a strongly lit fire.

You had so many questions.

'' But how.. And where are we?''

You started off with basics to not overwhelm your mother. Your mother smiled and laughed at your still shocked face.
She then explained the events and it turned out you had been asleep for three days straight!
Not only that, you had strained your ankle from running with heavy weight and earned a few cuts from thorns.

You felt bad for them having to treat you but that easily slipped away after you learned they healed while you were asleep.
Apparently, while they were searching for shelter, tiny blue spider lillies bloomed upon your wounds, which started to disappear right after and the tiny flowers seemed to act as a supporter for you strained ankle.

So, all your wounds healed within 30-40 minutes at tops!
You were beyond bewildered at the news.

You sighed and rubbed your temples at the new found information, but your stress was quickly cut of when your father announced that the food was ready.

You started to drool at the food in front you, white rice, drizzled with a kind of sweet sauce, potatoes and some vegetables.

Last but not least, chicken and pork scattered on top with green tea on the side.(Optional meats in case you are vegaterian, or if it's against your religion.)

You all clasped your hands together and thanked for the food then immediately dug in.
You and your father eyed each other.

You sped up your eating..

Your father sped up his eating..